Heroic N'zoth Kill - Need it? Look Here!

Hello Elune & Gilneas!

Beginning on Tuesday May 5th, < Afraid of Elementals > will be opening up Heroic raid slots to anyone interested in obtaining their Ahead of the Curve: Ny’alotha Achievement for the Uncorrupted Voidwing Mount.
Every Tuesday at 8:15 PM EST our raid team will take 2 eligible server-mates per week, to get their mount. A spreadsheet will be created to keep track of your date on our forums.

Cost: 150,000 Gold at designated time of raid.

Q: Fevion, when do I know when my turn is?
A: Please keep an eye on our Public Forum thread about it.
afraidofelementals . com

Q: Fevion why is < Afraid of Elementals > charging?
A: The gold will stay on the server and be put back into the local economy for future raiding materials.

Q: Fevion, why 150,000 Gold?
A: Most Ahead of the Curve Mount carries are currently going for 250,000+ gold. Which may also include real life money and WoW Tokens if it’s off realm. Too complicated. This stays on server and no tokens required! Only gold!

Q: Fevion, is this a full Heroic Raid clear?
A: No, this will be Heroic N’zoth only for the mount and cloak upgrade if your character is at that point in your cloak’s progress. This should only be about 30 minutes of your time.

Q: Fevion, does it matter what role I play?
A: No, but a DPS specialization is preferred.

Q: Fevion, do I need to know the fight & mechanics?
A: Bonus if you do, but if you don’t you can just die and we will carry you through the fight.

Q: Fevion, what happens if I can not make my date? For example, something came up/emergency.
A: Send myself an in game mail Fevion-Elune (NOT Gilneas) and we will reschedule via in game whispers / mail!

Any other questions please reach out to me in game or on BattleNet.
Salutations!

• Fevion#1791