Heroic Ny'Alotha

I’m not much of a raider, but with the news of an Oct 13 prepatch, I find myself with several weeks to go and a mount to get (the Ahead of the Curve drake). I have a rank 15 cloak, and have done a few mythic+, but have only just barely put my foot inside Normal Ny’Alotha.

I’m quite willing to pay a reasonable price for a once off raid spot or two (for me and a friend). I’d love to contribute as a healer or dps, but am also happy with a carry just for the mount. I’m posting this here instead of going to the wider carry communities because I’d like to keep this transaction “in house” to benefit someone else on this server.

Try getting in touch with Life (for Hordeside) or Battle Hardened (if you or your friend would rather run Alliance). I’ve never run with Battle Hardened, but they sound like a good option, and I have had a good experience with Life’s runs before.

Good luck getting your mount!

2 Likes

Eledris beat me to the punch, but honestly? I think given how much geared out a ton of players are, you could probably get away with making your own group and getting it done on a weekend. I took some time to run it with some friends and we managed to get like… I think six people out of thirteen to get AotC? Chances are you might be able to get someone who has the skip quest done, so you could go right through Wrathion to Cara and N’zoth if you wanted to save some gold.

< Life > runs on Friday nights for 40k gold. < Battle Hardened > is on Thursdays for 50k. Both guilds have been doing carry runs for multiple expansions, so if you’re looking for a group on the server to roll with, those are likely your best options.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it!