Heroic Magisters Terrace has no Daily Lockout

If blizzard bans gold buyers, they would lose half their playerbase

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Meanwhile, we have to wait till Thursday, for reasons.

ā€œOh noā€¦they dont get to spam run the dungeon for a few hours.ā€

Nasty little forum, they are fixing it.
No wonder they donā€™t reply here: like dogs gnawing on a bone.

2 Likes

I see was have some snitches in chat.

/cracks knuckles.

Feelsbadman when they hot-fix a PvE bug after like 10 minutes when people start reporting but PvP screw ups from an announcement last week still havenā€™t even been acknowledgedā€¦

1 Like

Just waiting for the ā€œomg i got banned i had no ideaā€ blah blah blah posts in the next 48 hours.

8 Likes

No thatā€™s just what they tell you lmao. There are old 70 twinks till this day that got gladiator on lvl 70 twinks and blizzard said they ban/suspended them but thats what they tell people like you so you stop raging in fourms. The amount of bugs Iā€™ve found and used and never once been ban dosenā€™t even surprise me anymore

Highly doubt it will happen.

Confirmed it is fixed now

lol you better be patient

itā€™s super funny, this is exactly what happened in original tbc at MGT first day, if anyone was here & remember that xD

1 Like

yes because they didnā€™t ban anybody who did the gold exploit when the ogrilla? dailies came outā€¦oh wait they did.

Highly doubt it will happen.

and thatā€™s what a lot of people said about the last bug/exploit. and blizzard banned them.

Its super random ā€¦ like the entire guilds that caught a 1 week ban back in AQ for no reason ā€¦ or people that got rolled back when they visited Isle of Q back in tier 4. Bliz does take action ā€¦ but its like they roll a D20 first to see if they give enough f**** for any given issue.

thats because normal doesnā€™t have a lockout?

100% I hear about people catching bans all the time for a variety of thingsā€¦and I also know people are getting away with a ton at the same time.

Their justice is very uneven

Breaking news: Guilds disbanding over having half their raid teams being banned for first sunwell lockout.

5 Likes
2 Likes

exalted and got my bis caster neck already spamming normals! wheeeeā€¦ who cares about a mount or a trinket FTW!!!