Heroic dungeons lockout

Yes, they have a daily lockout when entering heroics without the random dungeon finder, which has been a thing for quite a while but very rarely is relevant.

1 Like

Lol what u guys arguing about here

I thot they removed a heroic dungeon lockout a while ago, the weekly one

You get a lockout if you single que one, but not if you random, the biggest change is definitely to mythic dungeons, which I hope will stand. However it could prove to be problematic given now that you can do them daily its going to be a massive degen method for some decent gear early on in tiers.

I am very glad m0 are finally on a daily lockout.

Meh. Only for a couple of days at the start of the Season since M+ opens the same day.

I think it’s because they said “queueable”.

There is no lockout using lfd.

1 Like

Heroic is not getting any lockout. It’s like you guys think it will most likely get one when there won’t be any of it. If there were lockouts they would’ve said so on that very list like “there will be a daily or weekly lockout on que heroic dungeon” but there isn’t why you ask? Because there isn’t any lockouts.

There’s a one day lockout when you don’t use LFD and just walk in with your group. Heroic has always worked that way.

That matters because Heroic won’t be in LFD for the first 2 weeks.

LOL you missed the point of what I said, if you open up the LFG and go to the SPECIFIC DUNGEONS tab, and que for a specific dungeon. You will incur a daily lockout using that, if you choose the RANDOM option you will not. So yes there is technically a lockout, but its only for when you specific que for the dungeons.

…am i back in the year 2008? this hasnt been the case bar cata since wrath. and they dropped that AFTER LIKE ONE PATCH mostly because so few people could find the entrance to throne of tides.

Same, it will be nice to be able to farm for items from the get go, over what it was previously, although I just hope it doesn’t become too degen.

No, there hasn’t for both shadowlands and now in dragonflight. But clearly you haven’t played shadowlands and or dragonflight heroic dungeons.

that’s the most bad faith argument I’ve ever read.

Bad faith? Go Que for a specific heroic dungeon and come back to me with a screenshot. From the chat channel that says “heroic dungeon will be locked for x amount of time or day”

The thing is, I don’t care if people degen it. It’s clear who M0 is for, and it’s already on a daily lockout.

Once Season 1 starts, all those who are degening M0 will just degen m+ anyway, so I don’t want them to ruin M0 for those who would actually benefit from it, to curb players who are just going spam run the easiest dungeons they can anyway.

bro your argument was “It’s not listed, so it must not be there” even though I can count countless times heroic lockouts were not listed before an expansion and they were still a thing.

Just confirmed

Shadowlands heroic dungeons (walk through) no lockout.

It’s not even a bad faith argument, dude is blatantly trying to troll at this point.

2 Likes

Just confirmed

Something I just made up

1 Like