Herod to become to Designatted Multiboxer Server

An army of sperg twitch followers say hello with dozens of Sappers.

that honestly sounds like some pretty fun pvp, a group of multiboxers vs a bunch of randos defending the honor of their streamer.

2 Likes

Pretty sure streamers are going Herod, at least Asmongold

I was under the impression that herod was a streamer-free server, but I could be wrong.

Thing is, not all streamers will roll on same server, few will together, but few will roll on other realm(s).

Herod seems like obvious pick for Asmongold, iconic warrior realm name, and his timezone.

well, if he does end up on herod he might not find the warmest reception if this thread is anything to go by.

1 Like

That’s even better for him, it’s stream content. I mean you don’t really have that many problems when you’re surrounded by 50+ fanboys, who can rez you if you die, and camp anyone that tries to kill you.

1 Like

There is no “streamer safe” realm. They can roll anywhere they want.

4 Likes

i’ll be there :slight_smile:

Multiboxing should be against the ToS…

9 Likes

tfw im rolling on herod regardless of streamers or multiboxers and if the experience is actually that bad ill just quit

From my experience, multi-boxxers are trash players and even with the ridiculous advantage they pay upwards of $60 a month for they still get their s**t kicked in. Not worried (even though this is a troll.)

I also make sure to /rofl at every multi-boxxer I see just so they’re reminded of how lame they are.

6 Likes

Feel bad for the folks trying to multibox in PVP without shamans. You’re going to get feared and CCd to death.

Also AV won’t have /follow so unsure what you plan to do there.

The streamers have all committed to Faerilina. So Faerilina will be streamer server. Herod will be Brazillian and Multiboxer server.

multibox is for PvE so you can gear out your main ez

Not sure where you heard Herod is BR server. Most BR guilds are going to Thalnos and LATAM guilds announced they’re rolling on Faerlina. Herod is mostly NA at this point, streamers/BR/LATAM are just doing themselves a disservice to roll there especially since most BR/LATAM players will be on other servers anyways.

4 Likes

See, I’d think that the natural place for this would be with the streamers. That way the multi boxers could lay some smack down on those streamer armies. It’d make for some great fights and even better videos!

I think they do it for different reasons from being good.

take your multibox trash elsewhere kthx.

21 Likes

Thanks for announcing your guild name and intentions, and for financially supporting Classic through multiple subs.

Rolling Alliance on Herod. All Horde multiboxers will taken care of, swiftly.

6 Likes