Herod the premier failure

Also pushing the servers past capacity.

Blessed Sulfuras, almost balanced. 45-55 isn’t bad!

Slightly more horde just means more to kill while out leveling. :skull_and_crossbones:

Ima stop you right there. The who api call wasn’t restricted to break census. It was restricted to break a layering exploit addon. Census was unfortunate collateral damage.

Yeah, the server where people purposely wanted to stay off of. The server streamers said they would all converge on so people could avoid it. Herod was touted as being the server to PvP on. From the beginning it was full of people pounding their chests declaring how great Herod was going to be, and that it was the server to PvP on.

and it is, best server by far

A level 36 class with stealth?

And I don’t refute that. My point was that’s what lead to the Horde being the majority there. The Faerlina comment was him trying to be cute.

You’d think with such a big head on that tiny body you’d be able to math out my level correctly alliance scrub

Bold words for someone without a mount.

And you better stay on your mount tiny legged Gnome

And you better get one soon too, Tauren burgers are quite popular these days. Also watch out for doorways, I hear they get stuck on your horns.

Have fun grinding those crowd pummelers.

I’ll be sure to strike you down when you’re trying to summon your raid for Onyxia because that’s all a scuffed-mage Gnome is good for

Good luck at that, I’ll wait for you to grind those crowd pummlers. You might be finished farming by the time Naxx rolls out.

Show your true colors. Lets see the spicy classic gnome warlock you’ve been leveling.

Oddly enough, you’ve only assumed that I’ve been leveling an identical copy of my Retail forum avatar on Classic. Never once have I mentioned what I play.

For all you know I could have rolled Horde on Classic.

I play horde because I like the races waaaaaay better than alliance.

I play Herod because it was the go to pvp server at launch.

I have some friends who play on the rppvp server who conned me into rolling alliance and I have to say, I absolutely despise the starting area for humans. Dwarf area is ok at best imo.
You couldn’t pay me to make a night elf, they should be shunned and reviled by all races so no clue as to their area.

However, I love the undead starting area, the orc area is ok at best and I also love the Tauren starting areas.

Trolls are in the same category as night elves imo. Genocide needed.

This is why I choose horde and Herod.

I could care less if it was 90% alliance 10% horde.

More filthy night elves more me to kill then.

I must have missed the hotfix/patch note about that. Link?

Pretty sure that the phrase “taking the path of least resistance” is far more applicable here.

I’m not sure what this meant mechanically speaking as I can think of at least three different things it could mean.

So if anyone has tested and has definitive answers, I’d love to hear it.

Actually, no. Also, doesn’t seem to be the correct phrase either. What does seem to be appropriate is “quantity has a quality all its own”.