Herod report

Heard cool PvP was happening on a PvP server, made level 2 rogue to check it out. At about 10:00 server time I ran to Lakeshire. Saw no Horde, up the path to
Burning Steppes, no Horde.

When I went through the gate I did see one guy camping. He either was AFK or didn’t see through my level 3 stealth.

One shot by elemental at gate, spirit resed at Flamewatch, corpse dragged to the mountain. No Horde until I was actually on the ramp at which point I got a one shot followed by a /cry from a guy who then ran in.

Once in the mountain I saw about 20 Alliance holding the place, mostly from Cereal Killers. They held off charges for about the next half hour at which point they were overwhelmed by a group 3x their size.

In short Herod at 10 -11:15 EST didn’t seem like a terrible place to be Alliance.

3 Likes

Its that 10AM or 10PM

10 pm, sorry.

It used to be that you couldn’t get to BRM without pumping into at least 5 Horde patrol groups and a Horde raid at the gates. You could kill a Horde group and then they would relay their location to zerg you down with a 20 man group.

The Alliance will on occasion own control of the MC NPC/BRD tunnel until the Horde get more involved. If you want fun wPvP as Alliance, you’ll need to have a group, which will mainly consist of your guildies. But Horde players shouldn’t take this as a sign that things are good enough for them to roll on Herod. Alliance will disperse or move once they get outnumbered. Things only really got better for Herod once the Horde got a bit honor starved. Right now there are a few rogues and 3 minute mages in Ironforge trying to claim a few kills to pull ahead, but I’m not sure how effective that strategy is. Perhaps it is better than the starvation?

pvp was happening on a pvp server?..oh no!!!

2 Likes

I get the feeling you didnt actually read the post.

5 Likes

pvp was happening on a pvp server.

i read it fine.

2 Likes

Oh, you read the first sentence. Good job.

4 Likes

pvp happened on a pvp server thats all you need to read.

2 Likes

What’s more pathetic is someone giving that a like… lmao

Anyway… Herod looks pretty cool, all I’m sayin…

Self-liked via an alt, probably. They seem to be consistent.

Can confirm. Ally are outnumbered, but it’s not as bad when you’ve got multiple high end guilds roaming around. Just be smart about avoiding hotspots for another two days and you’re golden.

This guys really does show up in every form posting the same thing not even reading posts lmao.

6 Likes

Nice knee jerk reaction, idiot.

2 Likes

no neeed to read them pvp happened on a pvp server.

truth hurts pvp on a wpvp server happened.

1 Like

What is context? OP was advertising Herod as a good PVP realm for Alliance to join.

Apply rational thought.

1 Like

first line of the post pvp happened on a pvp server.

1 Like

It is also sunday Thornado which explains your behavior!

yes because most of the servers are having sh*t pvp on their pvp servers compared to Herod which has “balanced” pvp

the point of view of pvp good or bad doesnt matter all that matters is pvp happened on a pvp server.

i say this everyday not just on sunday because its true pvp happened on a pvp server and alliance comes to the forums and whines about pvp on a pvp server.

Yeah nice meme, horde control the level 40-60 zones 90% of the time

2 Likes