Herod report

Herod is my main server and its a god awful server.

1 Like

His posts are basically ā€œMe Thornado me smash face on keyboard!ā€.

1 Like

Left in September. Earthfury is infinitely better!

I left at the beginning of november. Only raid log herod now

Was this during the week? or on a weekend?

Took the words right outta my mouth lol!

Sorry, but you are full of crap. Friday and Saturday night there were literally 100s of Horde swarming BRM, BS and SG. The only Allies were ghosts. We reset BRD 30 or 40 times perhaps more and there was never a time 10 or more horde did not try to gank at zone out.

1 Like

Weekend. Sat night.

Just logged in there again, Horde had control of BRM. Maybe about a dozen camping, the rest were running in to raid.

As far as the dude calling me names, soā€™s your mom and I saw what I saw. 10:15 (prob earlier)-11:15 pm EST Alliance controlled BRM. And no Horde were dinking around northern Burning Steppes at 10:15. Some might have showed up eventually if Iā€™d been a 55 trying to level.

1 Like

Only a few really. Most servers are fine.

1 Like

If by most servers youre including pve servers, then maybe.

So you stealthed around and didnā€™t have a problem.

Nope, most pvp servers.

Who cares? The point is that phase 2 sucks which is why the private servers skipped it entirely. If the #nochangers had their way, most PvP servers would go the way of flamelash by the end of the year.

Blizzard realized this and decided to push up the release of BGā€™s, but they should have never let it happen in the first place. The only explanation for what seems like such a stupid decision, is that Blizzard doesnā€™t care about the health of classic at all.

Considering the amount of hours I have logged in on Herod Iā€™ve witnessed my fair share of events and Iā€™d consider this postā€¦ disingenuous, at best.

I was level 3, getting killed by mobs every few feet. Stealth was not fooling anybody except possibly the guy from ā€œRetail Dev Teamā€ that was camping the gate.

Every time I died I ran around a bit in ghost form and usually never saw anybody. But I was only out in the open world for a few minutes so not trying to make a huge point about it. I was mostly really wanting to see cool pvp.

This is what I was there to see. On a smaller scale, prob because it was a bit late, I saw it.

It doesnā€™t matter too much if anybody believes me, but if any Alliance who ā€œlove world PvPā€ have quit logging in, there are guilds on your server that actually control the entrance to BRM for long periods of time. You could be there fighting.

Made me sad for the skelly nerf, lol. There were skeletons everywhere. I can only imagine the pile if not for the nerf.

what a fitting guild name