Herod queue time is 300+ minutes unacceptable

Exactly!!! Earthfuy had no queue. I transferred OFF Herod last year to avoid its queues. EF had been great. An okay economy, not over crowded, decent wpvp, enough raiding guilds for everyone, a fairly friendly community, etc. Now we have toxic Incendius transfers and other transfers, an hour plus queue this evening, a shifting faction balance, a toxic community…on and on.

Blizzard apologists are just excuse makers for a company who is a shell of its Vanilla era self.

1 Like

It’s the launch of ZG. You’re bound to have queues on release days of new content, especially popular content like ZG.

Cute, but I was one of the ones advocating for Classic since TBC. I just don’t want Blizzard to ruin it with layering.

Come up with a solution that doesn’t change the game and I’ll support your efforts.

You wouldn’t have hours of waiting in queues if you transferred to a different realm.

I’m not at all apologizing for Blizzard. I just don’t believe layering is the right solution. There’s things Blizzard can do (opening new realms and offering free transfers that recently became Full due to transfers, not allowing transfers to Full realms, etc), but ultimately the only way to fix the problem – without ruining the game – is for people who are currently on Full realms to transfer off.

Either transfer now, or suffer the queues until Blizzard comes up with a solution that will still mean transferring.

Well you can sit in queue as a community then!

People are always talking about their server is full because of transfers but the math doesn’t work. We were in a period where there were no full servers. Then one became full… Then we had 2 then 3 then 5. Who knows how many we have now. Where did these people all transfer from the abyss?

Transfers weren’t the right solution either. Screw up servers that are working as intended to appease part of another server’s population? That is illogical at best.

1 Like

I was in que for 4 hours knowing I wouldnt make ZG and then I was auto disconnected (other people were also) from the que then two more times after I retried. Someone going to make that my fault too like they did the op lmao.

literally you in another post lmao

Glinda

7464 posts

60 Gnome Warlock

Yes.

I won’t wait in a queue.

Players caused it by stacking realms out of paranoia of dead realms because they were afraid it would take longer than 5 minutes to find a group.

Blizzard enabled it by not locking servers when they were full.

2 Likes

Correct. I’m all for layering.

But, guess what?

Layering isn’t available right now. Available options are rerolling and transferring.

They literally had a post asking about it so more options are coming out. Be patient and tell the op to wait and see what they do. Tell them or reroll or transfer is saying stuff they already know and not being very helping imo.

The truth is always helpful.

then why not mention the post where they are talking about layering and other options?

Do I look like his mother?

then why reply at all if that’s your response lmao.

Because I figure some nice person like you will come along and hold his hand.

Hold his hand by telling them about other options than the ones everybody already knows and you mentioned? got ya.

Listen, you’re the one wasting your time chastising me for telling the truth when you could be wasting it by telling OP comforting lies.

Except it wasn’t a full realm when we chose it, there were 3 realms in EST when we chose to roll there. I know friendship is likely something you haven’t experienced but when you have 50+ people who want to play somewhere it’s not easy to coordinate a move like this. You have people ranking in the pvp system who would lose months of their time and really can’t leave. It’s not that simple.

Except layering is available. They even asked how much the community wanted it.

I like to log on with all three accounts at once to stand in org, maybe play one character at a time.