Herod queue time is 300+ minutes unacceptable

It is unacceptable that there is 300+ minute wait time to play, when layering would fix this issue, and that in light of the complaints, the exploits and the removal of layering that Blizzard can’t come up with something better. Why not utilize additional servers and create a mega server for the extremely large high pop realms? Also telling people to reroll on a different server, when we have made friends and formed guilds on these realms is like telling people to go play a different game. It’s stupid, condescending and unhelpful. Blizzard you know this game is highly popular, and while no one could have predicted Covid-19, you know a lot of people are at home and want to play WoW. And again, I understand the complaints and the exploits of layering, but either do something better, or bring it back temporarily until a solution can be found. You are a million dollar AAA company. Your players expect better.

14 Likes

Reroll or transfer.

18 Likes

Find a new realm to play on if you can’t be bothered to wait.

You chose to roll on a Full realm. You have no one to blame but yourself for the queues you’re experiencing.

5 Likes

Again, it is unhelpful to those of us, who coordinated at launch and created guilds on these realms. Blaming the player for situation Blizzard caused (removing layering) is unhelpful.

2 Likes

Reroll. you had chances for free transfers. You’re whole guild could of switched and you’d all be able to raid together for free. This is the classic experience everyone wanted so bad with “real” servers. You can’t blame Blizzard for the playerbase deciding on a select few servers to continue playing this game on. There are plenty of low pop places you could play, you just choose not to.

5 Likes

You can all coordinate to transfer off.

Blizzard didn’t make you roll on Herod. You’re free to leave or have played somewhere else.

5 Likes

No one’s blaming you, at least I’m not.

Just offering you two solutions.

4 Likes

Blaming Blizzard for a situation players demanded (removing layering) is unhelpful. That’s why there have been so many free transfer opportunities provided to these servers, because the majority wanted layering removed.

3 Likes

What? Who in their right mind would reroll from Herod?

1 Like

People who enjoy actually playing WoW.

5 Likes

People who don’t like queues.

3 Likes

Chadrod is by far the best server, I am willing to log on early to play here

2 Likes

And they couldn’t come up something else? Removing this without a backup plan knowing full well that quene times would go way up is, well, dumb. We are in 2020. They can’t dedicate more hardware, to open these servers? And telling ppl, again to reroll or transfer doesn’t help those, who have made countless connections on their chosen server, friends, guilds etc is stupid. I of course would love to transfer, but getting all the friends made, and people to transfer off isn’t feasible as many won’t go.

They like the rest of the world could not predict a global pandemic and how many people would be stuck at home with nothing to do but game. You want layering ok. I have a friend on Herod who’d rather sit in queue than have laying back. He logs in 3 hours early and tries to keep himself in game just like launch now. We are in 2020 and you’re playing a game from 2004 with already much larger servers. The overpopulation is a player made problem because people want to be on the “it” server. They can’t do megaservers in WoW without zones lagging out and turning into crap. It’s why retail has phasing. The Classic WoW playerbase was hardcore against layering and still is. You’re in the vocal minority.

3 Likes

Only 300?
Laughs in Whitemane
Cries in Whitemane

1 Like

“It’s your own fault for blizzard letting people xfer to your server for money even when it’s a full server”

Your brain
is it galaxy?

1 Like

Don’t mind the trolls. They sit on these forums all day frothing at the mouth for an opportunity to delight in other people’s unhappiness and frustration. It’s always the same handful of usual suspects too.

bad post is bad. communities mean things for some people.

3 Likes

Layering should have been implemented and STAYED from the beginning to account for how many people there are now in classic vs how many there were in vanilla.

I don’t think the few people grinding herbs and their profit margins are a worthwhile argument against the people actually being able to log in and play the game. Nor do i think ‘just transfer’ and splitting up gaming communities is an effective solution. Blizzard, your priority should be first and foremost making the game accessible and fun for your player-base. Layering will accomplish this and there aren’t really any mitigating circumstances that should be able overrule this fact.

2 Likes

Not our fault that this game long-term life-span is so limited that you all have to congregate on a small clusters of servers, then get burned for it when new content drops and everyone jumps on it like its a new expansion with High Elves.