Heritage weapons

Tbh, they might still add them to vendors so you can collect all of them on a specific class and not need to replay the scenario.

If they use the same “arsenal” tech they’ve used before, it’ll add all appearances from it even if your class can’t use them.

That would be consistency
 so it won’t happen. :japanese_goblin:

I’m still surprised they didn’t do it for Nightborne weapons.

I guess they wanted something more exciting to put on the Timewalking vendor than the usual slightly-upscaled garbage loot lol

Things change during development. The major thing is that the weapons are coming, getting hung up on minor details like how they are coming doesn’t change that fact.

IM NECRO-ING THIS POST AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!! Also, dust off that pally friend, that staff also counts as a 2 handed mace mog. Pallies and warriors of all races rejoice!

Didn’t belves get a racial transmog weapon?

Maybe just belf paladins?

Everything is too much to ask!

I believe they got 2 pole arms that might also be able to be mogged as staves
or be able to replace any 2 hander for that matter.

They need to dev more hertiage period .Too many still without so let’s lay off the weaps and get base heritage gear for all races

Probably not gonna happen for a while, wow devs have their hands full with fixing the atrocities they unleashed this xpac. Herbalism and mining nodes stuck in the terrain or just straight up floating in the air, balancing and tuning in dungeons and raid, and figuring out whether or not to ignore the plethora of complaints about dragon riding, just to name a few things

they do, they just refuse to do it with anything that is not essentially required
 things like mage tower or green fire quest for example are miracles that happen from time to time

That may be your expereince but I haven’t had any issues with DF mining ,skinning or herbalism.

Tuning is always an issue regardless of expansion.

And honestly, I see more praise for dragon riding and see more complaints about normal riding.

And none of what you mentioned will happen right away either, you should know that it’s Blizzard.If it wasn’t I think most of the player base would collapse in shock.

Last but not least, they can at anytime just like all that other stuff. No matter what element it is nothing happens around here at the speed of light we all know that.Especially when races that didn’t need more hertiage got more at tail end of the last expansion.

Me think those fire like dwarf peoples get some cool hammers

A philosophy I have is: if it happens to one, it happens to others. I know it’s not all servers, but there are a lot of people having difficulties with the nodes
not sure if I’ve heard of skinning issues though.

I know tuning is an issue regardless of xpac, it’s blizzard.

I have seen many a complaint about dragon riding, and experienced many glitches with it, mainly the one where you get kicked from the game if you try to take off from or land on certain slopes.

I know none of what i have mentioned will happen immediately, blizz works at a snail’s pace, i never said otherwise.

The heritage stuff is just to give us dancing monkeys something shiny to look at and amuse us so we keep throwing our money at blizzard, I think of it as their version of slight of hand, pay no attention to the duct tape and tears behind the curtain holding everything together, lol.

Now, after all that said, if you have been lucky enough to be part of the percentage that hasn’t experienced many, if any bugs, then I envy you and wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. I pray your experience never encounters more bugs and that you experience the game how the old devs wanted people to.