Heritage weapons

Who else would love to see them develop some heritage weapons alongside the armors?

But this might be too much to ask when the remaining heritage armors are MIA right now.

20 Likes

There were some weapons made for the allied races, still illogical they weren’t added in the loot pool for Island Expeditions. :sailboat:

4 Likes

“we don’t have time or resources to make those” They say as they refuse to put those which they already made INTO the game.

11 Likes

I can’t tell if this is satire or not.

8 Likes

I completely missed this, my Dark Iron Paladin will be very happy

2 Likes

Me. The dwarf set needed a proper firearm to go with it.

2 Likes

Also a bunch of those Nightborne weapons were added to the Legion Timewalking vendor.

4 Likes

Waiting for equippable tauren totem for 18 years now.

4 Likes

What they added was nice but it’s not enough.
Funny my nightborne is a furry warr, so she didn’t even get one, there’s no 2h. There needs to be a weapon for every class for every race.

2 Likes

Whoa, I missed Legion Timewalking.

From what I calculated, I’ve been gone for seven months. :robot:

Well damn that hammer will be enough to dust off my old ret pally.

That’s a staff. :volcano:

I don’t have Trust Level 3 anymore, so someone is gonna have to look it up for me.
But an Artist named Arthur Lorenz made Heritage armor for every class/race combo and it’s absolutely amazing.

He’s the same artist who made the undermine April fools prank.
I’d love to have all of those

https://www.artstation.com/handclaw/albums/1137119

They are fantastic.

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, darnit all!

1 Like

It was actually phenomenal, I remember seeing that a while ago. While it would be a huge undertaking and unrealistic to ask for, it would be amazing to have.

1 Like

At least Dark Iron Warriors get to have fun with the appearance :frowning:

My Favorite races are Night Elves and Goblins, and both of theirs are Phenomenal.

Admittedly I’m Very happy with the goblin heritage Armor we DID get.

1 Like

Wait… you guys are getting heritage armor?

1 Like