Heritage Armor

I really like the pack from the Vulpera set, but I use one of the Legion pvp sets for the balance.

1 Like

All the raid tiers!

1 Like

Warfronts gave alot of Human/Orc and Undead/Nelf gear so I assume those 4 races will be last.

Regular trolls and Draenei are prob next if I had to guess

FOr 2 races that already have a heritage armor

There are a lot of races that have not even gotten 1 Heritage Armor

3 Likes

Heritage armor is meant for a specific race . Warfront armor can be used for any race in the faction

7 Likes

blizzard really milking out that blood elf fandom huh…?

3 Likes

Yeah just another thing for the Helfers to make a demand for

1 Like

think i can use a frostmourne replica too keep em quiet?

A ball gag and duct tape couldn’t keep them quiet

1 Like

Pro tip Blizz. Spend less time on stupid systems nobody wants and you may have time to Heritage Armor out.

2 Likes

recolors do not count lmao

pretty sure that’s a dreadmoon surprise…
provided if the rubber chicken is used or not that is.

1 Like

I doubt that, i think the last round of heritage armor capped at the pre current expac level.

Someone on Reddit cobbled a really cool NE set. It’s no HA, but it’s incredible.

2 Likes

This will do until we get our actual Heritage Set for Nelves! Ty for sharing!

2 Likes

Becareful or you might get the Worgen HA treatment where your told being a Worgen is bad… Thanks Blizzard.

Exactly its completely stupid and tone deaf that Dark Irons and especially Blood Elves get anything…

3 Likes

Employee: “Hey uh, boss? What is the ETA on the meeting for the Heritage Armor?”
Ion Hazzikostas: “LULZ ur fired.”

i wouldn’t be surprised if night elves got theirs sometime soon(ish), with the new story coming for them this week. might be able to tie those together somehow. and i thought i saw undead possibly getting some new story tidbits relating to calia, could do those too somehow