Heritage Armor

What happened to it?

We have had a few .5 patches without any.

Why are 2 races that got it getting another quest chain?

14 Likes

Me and others waiting on NE heritage armor

15 Likes

You’re asking for too much from blizzard, that’s a whole raid tier!

8 Likes

We’re actually getting two new sets in the next patch (I believe) as well as a weapon set.

I know you asked for other*, but we are getting new sets. So, it’s still being developed.

also they said they wanted to make a good quest for the heritage armors for other races
the night elfs might have a blood elf idea they go back to their home land and recover anything they might have left behind. or give the parted proper last rights

1 Like

Isn’t it for races who already have heritage armor?

3 Likes

At least Dwarves, Goblins, and Gnomes get an outfit. Really haven’t seen much design for those races.

Hopefully, the Forsaken gain a heritage or maybe even a new Lordaeron set from Scarlet Crusade content if Calia’s child is involved-- the Darkshore set has my wires crossed with Calia being leader.

1 Like

The armor yes, the weapons no. The weapons can apparently be used by everyone.

1 Like

:frowning:

I know, it’s not the greatest news for people that were looking for new sets for Night Elves or Forsaken or which ever, but this does show that Blizzard is still putting a good amount of effort into these sets.

2 Likes

The problem is priorities… races that have gotten theirs should be at the back of the line.

9 Likes

Blizz realized theyd have to pay someone to do the work.

5 Likes

They said they weren’t making class specific tier anymore to release productivity on other things and increase developer creativity. Wonder where that went if not Heritage Armor and giving more races Warfront sets.

The Warfront armor was such a cool idea…

Me waiting for orc heritage armor.

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/14842562.jpg

9 Likes

Me also waiting for human heritage armor:

12 Likes

That kind of already happened with the warfront armor.

That isn’t heritage armor cute fox

5 Likes

It apparently isn’t on the list of priorities because it’s not a raiding tier or gearing related so it literally doesn’t matter. Besides a lot of forum psychopaths here want identity killed too, they even want heritage armor to not be race restricted :clown_face:

1 Like

I know but it is themed specifically for night elves.
And it comes with the benefit of different armor types having different versions. So you dont have random situations where your warrior is wearing a dress.

Mclovin…

You were supposed to love me more.

It’s not good enough (the armor from warfront).

1 Like