Here's how casuals can raise their io score fast!

Honestly, the people that struggle to form a group are the minority, the bottom 1%.

3 Likes

It’s to risky… what if an elitist makes it into my group and turns it toxic and what not???

Oh noes, toxicity in a group whatever shall we do?

2 Likes

It’s good understand this thing. :upside_down_face:

This is the only flaw I see. There aren’t that many tanks and healers gonna queue for your 0 or low key.

3 Likes

i have like 12 charaters, im not interested thank you bye

it’s ok. I’m a space goat but I identify as a cheese sandwich.

Or at least that’s what I RP when I tell someone to eat me.

1 Like

My IO score is right where I want it, 0. Will never go higher.

Wowie mama! I lov…

Wait wait… We talking grilled cheese yea?

2 Likes

horde only player right there, on alliance we get 0 tanks in 10 minutes and 1 at maybe 20

Aren’t you the person who had someone be mean to you one time 4 years ago and have refused to go back into m+ since, and actively try and convince everyone else the content is garbage? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

is there any other kind? :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

meh. Sounds like too much work.

If you’re going to troll, at least know that it’s right click, not left.

1 Like

Tomato Soup Intensifies

Thanks for giving me a smile this morning! ^w^ Hope your day is awesome!!

1 Like

Well you’ll be happy to learn if you properly set up a Raider IO account it will display your main’s score on an alt character.

I like step 8 instead don’t do Mythic+ at all wait for time walkeing event and dungeon event do mythic 0 get loot not timed profit!

Forgot you one be prepared for trolls set back ,cofffeeee.

I like being casual, I am not about to start trying to play hard in this game now. :rofl:

3 Likes

All these replies about “mythic+ is bad” is the same reason why they wonder why there is a timer on Torghast, which is why I really hope Blizzard keeps their stance with Torghast timer

1 Like