>> Here's "1.12 AV"

Oct. 2006, which is the AV we’ll be getting:

The AV you know and love will not exist in classic.

14 Likes

A premade rolled a bunch of PUGs. Alert the media.

13 Likes

You’re missing the point young padawan. It doesn’t have to be a premade.

AV is in the state that allows for the whole group to zerg. This is not about premade vs pugs. This is about implementing an AV that allows people, even pugs, to do exactly what you see in the vid.

(Because guess what… that’s exactly what happened and will happen)

10 Likes

So. You’re saying that no one could ever, ever zerg AV prior to 1.12. Is that it?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m saying what you see happen in the video did not happen before they removed all of the elites.

9 Likes

I just want to summon the damn Ice Elemental. You know it’s still in the game apparently. I can never convince groups to turn their Bloods in so we can summon the damn thing though.

1 Like

Okay. Well, you’re wrong.

3 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Okay, then find us a video that isn’t a premade rolling over a pug. You may be trying to make a point, and it might be a valid one, but the “evidence” you posted is something else entirely.

This just in: You can easily Zerg 1.5

The exception is, if the other side wanted to turtle… They could easily turtle the game.

But if both sides wanted to Zerg (like what happens now in retail), there would be zerging in 1.5.

The only time something like this will happen is on the AV reward weekends, expect most games to be a few hours.

I never did a premade AV in vanilla, and at this point of the game, every AV was zergfest. You know this.

2 Likes

Lets see what I see in this video…

Sulfuras Hand of Rag…

Looks like some rank 13 shoulders on that tauren warrior.

Looks like a mixed T1/T2 Orc main tank, most likely specced prot ready to tank that boss.

FIVE BANNERS which increase health by like what…5-15%? Do those stack? That would be a 75% health increase…

This is a premade stomping a PVE encounter because they came prepared. This isn’t because of changes. This would have happened in any version of AV that had similar boss health values.

3 Likes

Why should I care about a premade beating a pug? There were also plenty of games that lasted hours in 1.12.

1 Like

If you think 1.12 AV isn’t going to be zergfest, you’re kidding yourself.

and

3 Likes

The Zerg strat only stays meta when it’s 50/50.

If one side is favored and wins majority of the time, the other side will be forced into turtling.

Then the turtle meta comes and you get looooong games since there is no timer or reinforcement victories.

2 Likes

This video was clearly staged by both factions for views and shock value. It is not “evidence” of what can happen. And even if this did happen naturally, it’s an anomaly of what it was. Did you even AV in 2006? Probably not.

So you didn’t watch the video and are coming up with a lie because you have no valid response?

1 Like

No u.

10 chars

If you flag someone with a bogus excuse like that then you’re pathetic.