Here comes the rain again

I can hear thunder off in the distance. It’s about time for a cooling off in the mid section of the nation after a week over 100.
:+1:

https://youtu.be/TzFnYcIqj6I?si=2uqy4Nzlv521GoBR

12 Likes

I see temps forecast in the mid 90s here this week and I am so ready. I might even wear a sweater, it’s going to feel so cool!

1 Like

Awesome song. Hope we get some rain in the Northwest, without the lightning.

Florida and the southeast next week though…

2 Likes

Could be worse:

2 Likes

Blood puts out fires too.

1 Like

I used that song as the background for a YouTube video during hurricane Charlie when we were in Orlando many moons ago. I love the beginning of it!

Can you direct it towards us, please? I’m BORED.

(No I’m not, that just felt like it would be fun to say and it was)

1 Like

Saturday is all about the giggles for me sometimes too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Its a terrible day for rain.

What about 4000 days of rain?

2 Likes

Hmm, let’s see:
:white_check_mark: Over 100 degrees for about a week now.
:white_check_mark: Rain tends to cool things off.
:white_check_mark: Annie Lennox is an amazing singer.

That’s the trifecta, ohh yeah!

2 Likes

Here in the swamp, it just feels more gross after the rain

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

3 Likes

I was so happy to wake up to rain this morning instead of another blisting 100+ degree day.

and yes annie lennox is awesome

2 Likes

Apple says that I’m 900 feet above the swamp right now, yet in this heat it just doesn’t seem to matter. :facepunch:

2 Likes

I’m just over it all

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

I get that, but I like my sunroom a bit too much to cower back into the AC. It’s kind of a war at this point, and I’m determined to win?

Take that Mother Nature!

The irony of the weather here now is that it rained nearly everyday so far this year prior to this heatwave. We were around 20” above normal a month ago.

Every single day I tell you

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

6 Likes

I saw this last year when the sun came up at my old job. Great way to start off the week!

2 Likes

There’s a kind of crazy joy of midwest thunderstorms. Like yes, I might get murdered by a swirling vortex of destruction, but man, this sky. Let’s sit out on the porch til we’re fairly certain there’s a good chance we’ll get struck by lightning.
https://youtu.be/GpBFOJ3R0M4?si=GIzZGesuOR_9NOAK

2 Likes