Here comes the rain again

Wow, that has gotta be the cleanest shelf cloud I’ve ever seen. That right there would make me wonder if we’re breaking the matrix lol.

1 Like

We definitely need some rain, but I’ll be happy if the storms stay as just a bit of rumble rabble, and no swirling death pinwheels. With how borked the weather is everywhere lately, but especially all the constant concerns we’ve had this summer, any time I see rain or storms on the forecast, I get anxiety pangs lmao.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right on that. I’ve seen a number of bad storms after living in KS for 25 years. This one went directly over my house before dropping down an hour later. So sad.:expressionless:

1 Like

Objects in mirror appear less logical than they are

2 Likes

Right?!?

That one was so devastating. Most of the EF5s are in Kansas and Oklahoma. No stopping those winds on the plains. Sometimes I feel like Joplin is like Des Moines, it always gets the mace to the face of extreme weather.

1 Like

I was in my old sunroom that day and I checked the Weather Channel only to see their storm chasers on the highway about 5 miles from my house. Over 150 people died an hour later. :pensive:

1 Like

That sounds like a classic 80’s song. Thanks for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s 68 this morning in my corner of hell’s armpit and I couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

A drier armpit is greatly appreciated. :smiley:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWoL65SexB4

2 Likes

rain doesn’t.

rain burns.

1 Like

I like how you brought a rabbit to the post.

2 Likes

ya.
das my cousin Eddie.

so many rain songs…

i have to drop this one, because i love LOVE it, and can’t even begin to imagine how many hours went into rehearsal :astonished:

1 Like

Your other cousin, Money, is pretty cool too.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI5IA8assfk&ab_channel=MilliVanilliVEVO

1 Like

I’ll try and keep it down. I come from a family of screamers.

2 Likes

*screamahs.

/em Learned how to talk in New England

1 Like

I just recently bought a car with a sun roof but its been too hot to enjoy. Autumn is on its way though.

1 Like