Herbalist bots are infesting your game!

Hello Blizzard. I’ve been playing wow for 14 years now. I love your game.

…But! I’m trying to make gold of herbalism and I keep running into obvious bots characters (guildless druid with starter gear, very very suspicious). It’s a real infestation. Please do something for the love of god! It’s unfair to compete on the herb market when bots are farming day and night without any interruption.

A long time fan. Thank you!

1 Like

You’ll want to report bots you encounter so Blizzard can look into it and deal with them accordingly.
Keep in mind, it can take time so gotta keep patient and know Blizzard will stop them in due time.

3 Likes

For those you suspect of botting, right click and report for cheating. If they are, then they will be dealt with eventually when Blizzard can break the bot for everyone at the same time.

3 Likes

This really isn’t new, and the criminal organizations that do this will follow the easy route to make gold as long as players continue to purchase their services. Blizzard devotes a whole team to both monitor for bots such as this and to break the software that runs them. If you can, report what you see, Blizzard is working on removal of the accounts, but the organizations will simply move onto new accounts when they are closed.

7 Likes