Henchmen (Horde RP Support Guild)

I think this in an excellent idea. I ran something like this in retail under the guild name of NPC and for the most part it worked out pretty well and people had a lot of fun.

3 Likes

I’d be interested in helping, also having the guild tag henchmen is cool

1 Like

Well I will be on later today, have to sleep but am off. Send me a message and will get you in :slight_smile:

Its what I am hoping for, get all the peeps who want to help and create and have a blast :slight_smile:

Cool! I won’t be on until much later tonight, like around 9-10pm server but I’m leveling my priest named Incomplete. I’m leveling herbalism and skinning and not enough room for all these mats and not enough money to put it on the AH!! :sweat_smile:

I tried giving some of it away and ppl be like, sorry no bag space LOL

1 Like

OMG Versca can you COD mail me some leather?! even the ruined scraps would be amazing, I made the mistake of going herb/skinning, sold all the leather i made, then decided i’d be better off with lw/skinning because i never found herbs, and now i’m buying leather from the AH to get caught up in lw Q_Q
My toon name is Nascha!

EDIT: Also, this sounds like a super cool idea for a guild! Love it! Best of luck to all of you!

Yes, please. Let me be a mook.

1 Like

Self serving day bump :slight_smile:

Great time today, added a few folks (3) spoke with em while handing out some green items and bags, went over what the guild is about and they wanted to join up. Again this is not a rush in any sense, having fun with it, loads of fun.

1 Like

Hey folks.

Hordies will you please save all your white weapons (cudgel, broom, shovel, pitchfork etc) as Henchmen are going to be needing those things to help support RP on the server. You have some and want to make a donation? Thank you, mail them to Citizenx.

Also anyone looking to join up feel free to psst the same name, OR /who Henchmen and ask if they can invite. (most of em can invite, we have a simple rule for the guild. No drama, break that and you are removed, So you wont see us trolling any of the chats or being “ye ole toolsquad”)

And as always thank you and see you in game…

P.S.

RP guilds if you have need for us at your events just ask. (we are recruiting numbers trying to grow so thank you for your understanding and consideration)

P.S.S

Another copyrighted CS bump.

Pushing this back up to the top, was lucky and snagged up another two players so that’s always a good thing, Yes we are taking on people whom are new to RP.

Thank you all again, see you in game.

1 Like

Well had a great time added another player.

Passed out some 6 slot bags, made a bunch more and mailed them off.

Have the druid and loc about ready to offer RFC carries, think I will shoot for next week as a start time…

Oh and added to the “white” weapon stockpile, Fiery enchant will never look so sweet.

This sounds like a really cool idea! My current toons are guilded, but the next alt I make is headed your way!

Any particular class needs at the moment? I tend to lean towards casters or healers.

No nothing right now is in need :slight_smile: Just waiting for folks to get to the point where they need some RP-npc’s and that sort of thing.

Also stocking up materials to make bags, and helping folks in zone when we can.

Been two days, so bumping :slight_smile:

Bump because the post must be more wordy

1 Like

Having a time of it, adding people to the guild and of course sending out help when/where we can. Looking forward to the RP’s

Moving this up a bit

Also looking for those who want to set up RP and be “that” officer.

Looking for another Officer to assist with recruiting duties.

I don’t fully understand what this is, but I love the idea of cross faction RP, in general. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, say your guild is in need of someone to be a Villain you could use one of your members OR you could use us.

Say your guild is wanting someone to act as pilgrims/caravan or anything else, again you could have some of your guildmates do that but they might miss out on the story or participation in the story line. Or you could use us.

Say you are alliance and need some red people to do whatever, again you can have your guild make alts OR again you could use us…

Say your guild want to make a showing and have weight of numbers in some RP-PVP event well, again call us.

Evil mastermind who needs more? Superhero looking to dust things up well who else would you call?

Henchmen the true guild who is a mercenary guild whos focus is on supporting RP on the server.

:slight_smile:

Its in the name :slight_smile:

4 Likes