Henchmen (Horde RP Support Guild)

Well, say your guild is in need of someone to be a Villain you could use one of your members OR you could use us.

Say your guild is wanting someone to act as pilgrims/caravan or anything else, again you could have some of your guildmates do that but they might miss out on the story or participation in the story line. Or you could use us.

Say you are alliance and need some red people to do whatever, again you can have your guild make alts OR again you could use us…

Say your guild want to make a showing and have weight of numbers in some RP-PVP event well, again call us.

Evil mastermind who needs more? Superhero looking to dust things up well who else would you call?

Henchmen the true guild who is a mercenary guild whos focus is on supporting RP on the server.

:slight_smile:

Its in the name :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im totally in need of some henchmen for an upcoming guild event. What is the best way to contact ya about details?

1 Like

Well, as I have no alliance toons… Hmm are you on the BB discord? Or I could/should make a alliance toon so I can conduct business… Let me do that on one of my accounts.

However most of the time /who Henchmen will have me on and if not one of the guys can/should/hopefully get me a message…

Let Me go make an alliance alt. :slight_smile:

Im at work for about the next 9 hours or so, no need to make an alliance character right now and horde characters would work fine for what im thinking. I have a few horde alts i can try and contract ya in game when i get the chance

Okay…

Henchmen is made alliance side (Human Rogue female)

I am going to work at 13:00 PST So you can send mail add friend and we can chat when I am on.

Sounds good!

In regards to your last mail. Sounds great 3rd of Oct, 9. (I need to go level Henchmen a bit and get her “mail money”)

1 Like

Dont worry about mail money. Ill send her a gold on my next log in. Least i can do

1 Like

Most kind of you and very sweet, I will get it back once I level her a bit in the off hours after work when I am not working on my solo non dual box toon that is used for leveling in the off hours after work…

In other news.

Awesome day Thursday and Friday, the good people of Brill and Mulgore, someone would ask a Q, and you would get many responses, folks would ask to ask for help on difficult quest lines and people would party up or stop what they are doing and go aid.

Each give away was a opportunity for some light one or two post RP’s followed by the thank you’s back and forth in /whisper.

Not a lot of the “zone/trade chat crazies” going on, most surprising and when they did pop up it was quickly put down.

I log over to the alliance side of the house, and yes I know I go in biased and “that side sucks”… I still saw a likeness to what was going on Horde side, however for me I am a fish out of water, someone will ask a question about some place and I want to help but, Its hard to because I do not know locations, never did a quest this side (made a space goat once) And trying to say "You know that field you rally up before you do “For the Horde” the one with the critters in in, cow or goblin kin, yeah that place…

So a huge shout out to both sides of the Bloodsail Buccaneers on a community well done…

1 Like

Sent a mail about location

Okay cool. I’ll have a reply once I get a chance to log in.

Bumping back.

Added a few people, did some sweet RFC runs for people was a hoot.

And add in some of that sweet impromptu RP at the zep towers or walk ups, I really like how the server is fleshing out, good job everyone.

2 Likes

Okay fun story time…

Sunday night I log on my hunters, and putting up a RFC pull thru and post that its a pull so will take anyone (2 spaces open)

I get a message by this person who is doing that awkward frontal follow thing where you are there target. Then a whisper…

Them “Is everyone in Henchmen a dual boxer?”

Me “Nope as far as I know its just me”

Them “No, yesterday I saw two shammies on doing the same thing” (I assume RFC as we did)

Me “Yes and one day you might see two rouges, or a druid and a loc”

Them “So the whole guild is dual boxers”

Me “Nope just me as far as I know I am the only one with alts in the guild, just me”

That made me smile.

1 Like

Great weekend.

Ground the 10 golds to get a guild tabard did it thru questing as well as test runs/farm.

For those who need please reach out we now offer…

RFC.

WC
we can do a couple bosses dual boxing hunters could clear with another DPS and something to heal now and again.

Deadmines
We were able to dual box it up to last boss got him dead as he spawned his extra 4 people was able to loot him, did not do the cook, again easily doable if we had another dps as well as something to heal-ish.

SFK
Still yellow/green quest would do this with normal group for now, a few level will give it a try with the classic two hunters.

Also offering low end enchants have plenty of matts on hand so if you come along and need/want something it can be arranged.

So, open availability so far next Thur- Friday day, Sat day, Sun afternoon.

Anyhow, best of luck everyone and see you all in game.