Help me pick a side

I need help picking between ally and horde on Grob
I plan on ether being an orc warlock or a Gnome warlock
i really want to RP and PvP, from the info iv gathered from other places (and the server it’s self)
the ALLY seem to be more Proactive when it comes to RP and PVP events (raiding hillsbrad, crossroads, shadowprey and even has Killsquad RP guilds like Battlehammer (which upsets me because dwarfs can be warlocks).
But the Horde are more Reactive when it comes to RP and PVP events.
i don’t know if any of the is true, i really just want to know which side has more RP guilds that would accept a warlock and does ACTUAL RP-PVP

In my experience it has been rather even. There are plenty of WPVP avoiders on both sides. My guild and I tend to pride ourselves on never ‘layering out’ and fighting it all out, but we notice many Horde lack the spirit to join our fight. We see the same on the other side, but I believe it is because most people just want to get to 60.

When it comes to world pvp - it’s an even line.

When it comes to RP and the like - I can only speak toward what I’ve seen in the Horde. RP events have occurred, another one is tomorrow. Seems like a strong scene. We’ll have to see the alliance post as to their side’s rp scene.

Good luck!

1 Like

There is a PSA post where I try to keep a weekly calendar updated, as well as resources for the realm. Hope this helps:

Okwaho

2 Likes

I can’t speak for blueside experience, but here on the red team there are plenty of RP/PvP guilds to choose from. We, on Grob, are lucky enough to enjoy near perfect server balance, so you really can’t go wrong. That being said, the blue team does enjoy a slight numerical advantage, so I’d reccomend considering rolling a horde character and looking for a guild that fits your schedule and playstyle. Best of luck, and welcome!

I went horde specifically because I was asked to play alliance. <3 u Gizzy

Whose lore do you like the most and would you be able to build upon the longest? For me, though I have retail characters on both sides I’ve always preferred Horde lore so that’s why I stayed red when moving over.

The RP community is very much alive here on the Horde side. It reminds me a lot of Emerald Dream. We are here and we are active, you just have to wade through the nonsense to find us sometimes.

2 Likes

If you have to ask: go Alliance.

We don’t what that of indecisiveness you’re leaning on on the Horde.

Go with your personal preference and you’ll be most content. The lore and values of the Horde and Alliance are different enough that a lot of people have a natural preference for one over the other.

1 Like

I’ve read that horde is more dominant here but I don’t know how much weight it has.

It’s a simple process.

Class can be dwarf? Go dwarf.
Class can’t be dwarf? Ally yourself with the dwarves.

2 Likes

OP go horde so I can farm more HKs thanks :slight_smile:

But for real. Both communities seem pretty solid. Tough choice GL

1 Like
  1. roll dwarf
  2. join Clan Battlehammer
  3. ???
  4. profit!

You sound needy. Go play horde.

If you’re big into RP, the choose the side who’s lore you identify with the most. Don’t choose based on how much RP happens because both factions have big RP guilds.

Its just a matter of finding a guild you connect with more so than faction

1 Like