Help getting Francois

I’m not sure if anyone would be willing/able to help me out, but I’m looking for a temp loan just to get Francois. I know it’s a lot to ask, so please no inflammatory “are you f’ing kidding me” type of posts. If that’s how you feel, just keep scrolling. If you look at my collection you can see that I’m a very serious pet collector and I do not have this pet; hopefully that will help my credibility when I ask to ONLY HOLD 1m gold so that I can get the pet – it will be promptly returned. I wish I could give some sort of collateral, but sadly that sort of thing isn’t really possible, nor can I afford to just buy the gold via token or I assure you I would have.

If anyone would be willing to help me out on Dalaran-US, my main’s name is Tigraz (Horde) but I also do have at least one level 50 Alliance as well. PM me here if you’d rather and I should get a notification to help. If there’s any way I can help in return, I’d be happy to do so.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Tigraz I might can help you out…but on Alliance side though …my horde side toons don’t have that amount of gold on that side but this toon does…my real ID is please request a friend with me and we can talk in private.

1 Like

Thank you! Request sent. Although I just realized my Alliance toon is not on Dalaran, but Hellscream, so while I appreciate it, you might not be able to help after all because I missed that critical detail.

Easy detail to work around …using party invite system…

1 Like

You will need to be on the same realm (or part of the same realm connection) in order to trade the gold.

A workaround might be for OP to create a new toon on your server, Moused, and then you would be able to trade them the gold. Not sure if there is a level requirement for Francois though.

2 Likes

Yeah we just found that out …I had forgot about that now …couldn’t help them out…

1 Like

They would have to be at least lvl 40 or so before they could get too BfA though …

1 Like

Yeah we just discovered that – but trying to get a low level alt there, not to mention if there may be a req for the the snooty thing to interact, makes it pretty much not worth the effort. Big thanks for Moused for trying to help though!

You’re quite welcome Tigraz if you change you mind about putting a toon on my realm just let me know …you can keep me as a real ID friend and later on if you want to try it that way just leave me a msg in in game mail or if you see me online.

Let me see if I can finangle something. Think I can still get a summons going. I could loan a Horde character on my server the gold. If I can get a Lock closet up, I can summon your low level over and then bring you to Francois. I will need to kill all the guards before you get near Francois of course, but that shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

They have to at least lvl 10 in order to interact with Francois.

Well, they have Allied Races unlocked so that should be no issue. I’m bringing my third alt now to Kul Tiras so I will be able to do a Lock closet now.

@Tigraz – You can add me sakera#1543 if you wish for me to help you. I’m all set up now to bring a Horde alt over. You will need to make a Horde Allied Race on BLOODSCALP and I can summon you to Kul Tiras.

Make sure they get leveled too lvl 10 now …only way they can interact with the battle pet.

Well, Allied Races start at level 10 … hence the reason I suggested using one of those.

LOL I forgot…been up all night here and waiting on service person to arrive at my house…very tried lol

1 Like

Oh, I understand. I got sleep thankfully. But I did it so I could get up at dawn to start mowing the grass. Got out there to start and the bottom fell out the sky. So now I’m in here playing the game instead.

1 Like

LOL sounds like Florida …where I live …went to the store this morning before my service person arrives got home and about 20 mins ago the sky opened up I got lucky and missed it.

I’m just slightly north of you. Just above the FL state line in Georgia.

Thank you! just created an alt (fox) on Bloodscalp, so whenever you’re free and see me on just hit me up. I’ve sent the real-id request as well!

Thank everyone on this post for the help and suggestions. Looks like i’ll be able to get this guy after all pretty soon.

1 Like