Help getting Francois

I just got the request … sorry, got distracted browsing Imgur, lol.

Let me finish this calling in Maldraxxus and I will return to Kul Tiras.

Thank you Kyzera for helping them out…big hug

1 Like

Apparently the guards post level-squish are no joke. Hit like trains and have ~377k hp. Difficult at best for a horde alt. We didn’t manage to get it done :frowning:

1 Like

I really wish I would have been able to help but I couldn’t stay alive long enough to even make a dent in the guards. There were just way too many of them and they all have ranged attacks. Horde will need a group I guess.

1 Like

Bring friends…

Welp I got a Alliance Lock on Cairne realm …maybe time to make a allied race on Cairne realm and see if I can get you too it…my offer still out there …not today though I will be signing off for some needed sleep …but will help…

Geesh … it is all kinds of wonky out there.

Someone make it make sense, lol. I would have expected the disparity in health pools to have been reversed. :woman_shrugging:

Doing it in War Mode is not that bad: https://i.imgur.com/hD4xmNJ.jpg / https://i.imgur.com/NBsPXNv.jpg

TLDR: It is possible for Horde to solo reaching Francois … but I would definitely advise doing it with War Mode ON.

1 Like

Just let me know if you’d like to give it another try. Should be easy enough to get back to Org, enable WM and summon back. In the meantime, trying to level and alliance alt on Cairne so I have options

1 Like

You will need to be level 20 to enable War Mode.

Almost there. I think I’m 18-19. Goes pretty quick. Probably not today though. Family time about here – I only play while I work (lol)

Just message me when you are ready to try again. I play every day. Even if you don’t see me on, leave me a Bnet message and I will reply soon as I can.

1 Like

You rock. Will do and thank you!

1 Like

Kyzera not to sound dumb now but how does a lock summon someone by themselves…I always thought you had to have one other person with you …am I missing something…

1 Like

I created 2 Vulpera on old RaF licenses of mine. I then summoned them to me (one via the RaF summons & the other via a dungeon stone). That way I had 2 helpers with me to do the Lock closet. I had 3 versions of the game running at the same time, just clicking between the windows (I don’t play fullscreen, so just click on taskbar to switch).

1 Like

GOT IT DONE! Thanks again to all that helped and/or tried to. MouseD is ultimately the one that made the loan. The trick is the Alliance alt – you only have to be lvl 10 to get there by yourself (Boat from SW) and simple run from there without issue.

CHICKEN FOR DINNER TONIGHT!

5 Likes

Woot — glad you were able to get it done

Props to Moused for their assistance

2 Likes

Glad too help out …we pet owners will do anything to get these pets…

4 Likes

Would you be willing to do the same for me? I promise to return the gold ASAP. Could I add your brag?

I’m so glad you were able to get this done!! I just saw it. This is what we did for Francois, and I love him. I use him in a PvP setup, and he’s marvelous.

We got a group of three guildies together and traded gold, so I’m glad you were able to do the same. Enjoy your snobby chicken!!

1 Like

Since we can get to BfA content early on now, can anyone PLEASE help me get francois? I’ll make a character, help you with achievements that I am able to, can someone please help me with this? D: I am usually broke, but I can return the favor in other ways in the game.