Help for blizz devs: Dracthyr druid, paladin, shaman, assets

So I thought I’d share some ideas for these missing classes in the hopes we’ll get them in Nov instead of much much later.

Shaman: okay you know the flame braziers you find around Valdrakken? Their golden with gems representing the five flights?
Yeah have something like that for their totems

Paladin: the armored vorquin leystrider honestly is very paladin themed already. Could maybe use some holy effects for its hooves and tail

Druid:

There’s really good cat and bear forms there

Travel forms could be otters for aqua, vorquin for land, and the ohnaran eagles for flight.

Boomies could be draconic versions of the zanda one. With green and blue color scheme to rep the green and blue flights.

1 Like

I dunno, I was led to believe for years by these forums and dev responses that Druid forms are some massive undertaking of dev time.

They spit out the shaman ascendence forms and that talent isn’t always sued by every spec, plus it’s a button you press every now and then. I’d they can do that for shaman, they absolutely can roll out new forms using existing assets.

Even if they chose existing models in game for new races going forward it would be welcome to have Druids added to other races.

DF S3 would have been the time to do it storywise.

Didn’t even think of that…

Thnxs for giving me more ammo for the fight till nov