Hello will low level players be compensated for their downtime by Blizzard?

Due to Blizzard’s ill thought out phasing and world PvP system access to the game service has essentially been shut off for non-level 60s… I.E. the majority of players in Classic right now.

I am curious if we will be credited on our account for the next 3-5 days or more that we are unable to access the Classic service due to “PvP” griefing and graveyard camping by level 60 players. My money is as good as theirs and I deserve compensation for the time I am paying for and not able to play.

Thank you in advance.

13 Likes

while it is considerably more excessive than in vanilla, you signed up to be possibly killed by joining a pvp server.

46 Likes

You will absolute 100% NOT be compensated. Roll on a PvE server.

56 Likes

– “but how will I gank lowbies if I’m on a PvE server?!”

12 Likes

I’m on Bigglesworth (pvp server), still areas to level in open world. If you can’t do that on yours, go run dungeons… If you can’t do that, I can’t help you. Roll a PvE server.

I knew what was in store for me when I created a toon on a pvp server, you accepted that by joining it.

9 Likes

Unable to do anything at all today in several zones. It’s crazy on PvE servers as well but at least you don’t have to flag and can run dungeons.

You can run SM and be unflagged on any server as horde, as the zone is friendly territory. I don’t see the issue really. Even if every zone was full, which it isn’t, you’d still have dungeons as backup options.

5 Likes

Boy I love to read these posts.

Being compensated for being killed on a PvP server is a good one.

30 Likes

The OP (Girder) plays on Bloodsail Buccaneers anyway which is a RP server.

So no compensation needed for you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

Right. That’s the upside to rolling on a PvE server. It was impossible to do anything in Tarren Mill and xroads was a mess, too. Thousand Needles had some action but at least the flight master wasn’t perpetually dead and you could fly out of there.

Some of us did end up running SM. No way would I want to play with this on a PvP server.

Because we were compensated during vanilla , tbc and wotlk right? you are jsut a bfa snowflake… just grow a pair and learn how to play dude lol
Theres gonna be people leveling 2 years from now. when pvp is out that doesnt mean nobody is gonna be leveling…

1 Like

“I deserve compensation!” Lol, what is this entitlement? Looks like it’s baby’s first real encounter with world PvP. Blizzard owes you nothing, man. PvP is happening on a PvP server. World PvP is chaos: it’s either for you, or it isn’t. If you can’t endure being ganked, then you really should just roll on a PvE server. Seriously.

7 Likes

That’s the thing, the OP isn’t on a PvP server.

3 Likes

PVE server is there for you. Sorry that pvp happened.

“I demand an explanation!”

2 Likes

Go run dungeons, or roll a PvE server.
Or find a zone where there aren’t many people. WPvP typically has a few main zones that’re chaos, avoid them.

So am I. And no, most places are roaming bands of horde. You appear to be horde, so there Are places for you. If spy add-on wasn’t a thing, it would be easier to sneak by and level. Bigglesworth is okay in the horde to alliance ratio. But it’s still majority horde.

1 Like

A game where two faction are at war and on a PVP server…

Everyone was saying the same thing. You better be 60 before P2. If you didn’t think you could make it, should’ve rolled pve.

2 Likes