Hellfire citadel doors

on several of the encounters the doors don't open once the bosses are dead, at least they didn't for us, all on the second tier

we hearthed out after being trapped for one, they seemed to open then

but not for any of the others
I did go back hours later and was able to finish
09/23/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Zahruk
on several of the encounters the doors don't open once the bosses are dead, at least they didn't for us, all on the second tier

we hearthed out after being trapped for one, they seemed to open then

but not for any of the others

This happened to me last week when I fell off in a boss' room exploring and died. A door locked and never opened again, so I couldn't finish it. Sometimes the front portal bugs out too and it won't teleport you to the top pf the hellfire Citidal to face the final guy. That whole instance is buggy.

The door that stayed shut for me was one of the ones where you kill an elite named non boss mob and it opens right after.
09/24/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Trueblonde
That whole instance is buggy.

... yuck

WoD had some awesome looks, it's a place people will visit
09/24/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Zahruk
09/24/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Trueblonde
That whole instance is buggy.

... yuck

WoD had some awesome looks, it's a place people will visit

Exactly, I got lucky and got that green glowing staff from the final guy my first time that I actually completed it. 9-10% chance drop or so.. I never did these raids since I left right before the ICC opened
Just encountered this. Was my first thing todo returning after being gone for a month.

Eh... feeling the need to go back to PoE again.
And...

Still broken.

Wow..
This was posted on the EU forum. Exactly what happened last night
>>
Cubix <Haze> 120 Human Mage 13785 63 posts
27 Jun
(Edited)
Hi,

I killed Xhul'Horac too quickly in HFC normal mode while farming xmog and the green flame barrier which prevents you from leaving his room during the encounter did not go away.

Since I couldn't leave I killed myself and when I ran back the doors to progress to Xhul had closed and now there is no way for me to kill Fel Lord Zakuun.

I have tried resetting the instance, running out and in, etc. but no luck so far. <<

Someone suggested changing from normal to heroic and back and see if that will work. First time in there, so 'assumed' I'd done something wrong.

This is STILL broken. @_@

1 Like

Still broken as of 2020

2 Likes

Yep, just had this happen to me

Same exact issue here. 2+ years blizzard? really?

1 Like

Blizzard, Hello?! Anyone there? Yea, this is still bugged.

1 Like

Still broken. Just had this happen to me as well. :frowning:

Happened to me now, sad there isn’t a solution :disappointed:

This just happened at the doors near Socrethar the eternal. Any word on a fix Blizz

6 Likes

Same thing to me. Died on Tyrant trash, door to Soc is now closed. -.- Was trying to do this before reset Q_Q

5 Likes

Just happened to me at Socrethar. Killed him and my bags were full, so I garrison hearthed out, came back in and now I can’t get to Tyrant.

1 Like

Same - doors closed at socrethar - killed him left to empty bags came back still locked and can’t get to tyrant

1 Like

This has been a bug for two + years and no fix?

1 Like