Heirlooms gonna look funny

Yes, that’s a blue post talking about lowering the existing prices. Two posts after that someone asks if we’re getting 120 Heirlooms, to which there is no response. You haven’t proven anything. These are just lowering the costs of heirlooms going up to 110.

If they don’t announce it, it’s not there.

Oh boy . Someone got served. Bam!! Wooooooo

Served nothing. You apparently didn’t read my REPLY to that. I read the blue post. It describes a decrease in prices to the EXISTING Heirlooms, mentions ZERO about new upgrades.

Someone two posts later asks about upgrades, and no reply.

Nope. Served. Kapow!!

Believe whatever you want. It still doesn’t mean there will be heirloom upgrades. The blue post does not specifically say there will be.

I’ll believe it when I actually have the upgrades at this point. Safe to assume: NEVER.

Here is a link to yet another blue post in a thread discussing the issue of the 110-120 heirlooms not having Azerite traits.

I suggest you start doing your due diligence yourself and researching these things before making silly, petty arguments.

1 Like

Say whatever you want. The blue posts you are citing still do not confirm, specifically, ANY release of heirlooms for 8.1.5 or any patch for that matter. No specifics about a release are provided in the post- that is the post I want to see. You still haven’t provided one. I’ve been looking at the announcement videos and pages. ZERO about Heirlooms.

Except for them asking for feedback on the heirloom upgrades they put on the 8.1.5 PTR?

2 Likes

They aren’t going to do it. They want people using War Mode. That’s why Heirlooms got replaced with it.

I bet you think we’re still getting Classic too. Activision already said no new Blizz releases in 2019 in their recent earnings call. Wouldn’t get my hopes up.

Uh huh, and I bet you ask your mother for Frosted Flakes and when she gives you a bowl of Frosted Flakes you yell “these aren’t the right kind!” and throw the bowl at the wall.

1 Like

I’ll bet on it. Will you?

Sure is taking your awhile to type up that reply.

My mother has been dead for 30 years. That sort of statement is highly inappropriate.

I’ve watched 8.1 go by with no release of the Heirlooms.

8.1.5’s announcement video contains no mention, nor does the page about it. You posting a message about a price reduction on already existing heirlooms proves nothing. And your other blue post you cited also did not specifically mention an 8.1.5 release.

And because I won’t accept blindly what you say as gospel, you resort to a personal attack on my dead mother, and compare me to generation snowflake out there who needs safe spaces when things don’t go there way. When I have sufficient reason to have doubt about some things.

I won’t be responding to anything else you say so don’t bother.

Nice cop out.

I don’t owe you a thing. So you know where you can go with it.

Ah yes, that is about the quality I expected from such a low level troll.

Enjoy your heirloom upgrades on Tuesday and Classic in summer (they actually just posted an update about that too).

1 Like

To my mom, to tell on you for being mean?

Uh, huh, that’s why I stuck to the subject, instead of bringing people’s MOTHERS into the discussion.

Yes, you are doing a great job of sticking to the discussion about your mother.

You could always use the Wildheart set instead. Of course, then you’ll look like the Baltimore Ravens mascot…