Hearty Dragon Plume Toy - Not spawning on branch

I am in the location where the dragon plume toy is supposed to spawn…it is not there and has not been there for several hours…is this a known issue and when will it be fixed…as this toy is required for one of the achievements in ardenwald and is just useful to have in general.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I made the mistake of getting it with my alt first, now it will not spawn for my main with whom I do achievements with.

I just solved the issue. you must completed the world quest in the area or it will phase out the treasure!!! the moth one!

I just solved the issue. you must completed the world quest in the area or it will phase out the treasure!!! the moth one!

That didnt solve anything for me. Its just not showing for me.

If you’ve looted it on one character it simply will not show up on anyone else. I’ve put in bug reports and it seems this is a low priority fix.

It has nothing to do with what, if any, world quests are in the area, or any other quests. I’ve done all the quests in the area, I’ve gone when there’s no WQ there, I’ve gone when the moth quest was up and done it, I’ve tried phasing w/ server hop, nothing works. The only thing I have NOT tried is party sync with someone who is not max level but that seems rather a ridiculous amount of effort for a treasure that ought to be there since every other treasure exists for alts to loot.

My mage is my achievements toon and this treasure is the last one I need for the Ardenweald meta, so I’m stuck until they fix it. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Me too. I actually looted it on my main and it did not give me credit for it, and of course, it is the last thing left on my achievement that is needed… tried to put in a ticket and just got the usual automated response sending me to the forums… . such a joke. just trying to get all the achievements done as knowing our luck, it will part of the requirements for flying, so looks like i will be missing out on flying any time soon!!

I’m having the same problem on this toon since its my main :frowning: I got the plume on my alt and when I completed the moth wq just now and went to look for the item on the branch it isn’t there even though my handynotes says it is there :(.

Bumping, because this is still not fixed. It’s been reported several times with zero response or acknowledgement.

BUMP

I am also experiencing this issue.

I looted and learned it on another character first time round, but this character is my achievement hunter which I need it for.

Is the alt not on the same account with access to the same toys?

1 Like

Yup, still bugged, made the mistake of looting it on an alt , and now my main cannot see the treasure. Even completing the world quest which has been known to obscure the treasure doesn’t work for my main.

Unless it gets fixed whoever loots it first on your account has to do the treasures of Ardenweald achievement

Also experiencing this. Got it on an alt and now it doesn’t show up on my main who needs to loot it for the achievement.

1 Like

I’ve also been trying to get, with no luck, this same treasure.
Just now tried again before and after doing the world quest in the area. Nothing.
I’ve looted it with an alt, and that alt is on the same account.
My lock is my Achievement Ho. I don’t want to go around collecting ever other Treasure again with an Alt.

1 Like

I’m also having this problem. I have tried all of the steps that Blizzard suggests and still nothing. I have it on my alt and cannot get it on my main. Please fix this Blizzard.

1 Like

Bump because I’ve been checking on this treasure for a few days now and it still isn’t there for my main. I have it on an alt, but still…

1 Like

Bump, because still bugged… :frowning:

1 Like

Bumping again because this is still bugged, and with a patch on Tuesday, I don’t understand why this isn’t fixed yet. Every other treasure doesn’t have this issue.

1 Like

Then it might be fixed with the patch on Tuesday. That patch was mainly to fix bugs that hotfixes couldn’t.

it didn’t fix it with the patch at all and its the only item i need for the treasures of ardenweald :frowning: the bad thing is I looted the item on my rogue and when i go to my main toon and try to find the item again its not there even though with handynotes sound comes up telling me its there but it isn’t :frowning: