Healz/RDPS looking for 1 night/wk AOTC crew

Thank you kindly to anyone reading!

I have been raiding with a great group of people since Nyalotha! (I personally missed 9.2/10.0 prog due to a job shift) Most of the crew are developing themselves further by achieving CE. Unfortunately my schedule doesn’t have the freedom it once did.

I’m looking for a 1 night week AOTC guild to connect with. I have strong AOTC history from 8.3 to 10.2. Getting the kill usually 7-13 weeks into release. With the exception of Mr Sark. That one took a little longer :slightly_smiling_face:

I main healers and RDPS. Very flexible/knowledgable between them all, though my baby is my Rsham. I look forward to any potential connections!

Thanks again for your time.

Hi Thundrcheekz! If 1-night per week is what you’re looking for and love healing, then One Night Affair on US-Stormrage might be a good fit for you!

We are an AOTC-focused guild offering the luxury of achieving AOTC quickly while only having to dedicate a single, 3-hour night per week to raiding.
We raid Tuesday night 8:30-11:30pm EST, with an optional second raid night on Thursday from 9-11pm EST.

Our raiders like to enjoy the progress of raiding with a casual, tight-knit group while also having plenty of time to dedicate to other aspects of the game. We have many members who enjoy PvP, leveling alts, and especially running keys. Our progress from DF is as follows:

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

We are led by a GM and Officer corps that have all at one point been dedicated CE raiders and who bring a wealth of knowledge and dedication to our raid team. We emphasize efficient boss kills while participating in a more casual, yet still determined environment. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, see below for recruitment contact information! Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Recruitment Needs:
HIGH: Healers
Moderate: DPS w/ tank off-spec
All classes welcome to apply

Recruitment Contacts:
Russo2305 (discord) or Russo#1226 (bnet)
Lucast0562 (discord)

Hello Thundercheekz!

High Latency is currently full on healers for our raid team but if you are willing to main ranged dps we`d love to have you! We always earn AoTC while the content is current and our guild offers other activities in the game (Mythic + for KSM, and rated battlegrounds) There may be healing opportunities in those areas!

If you are interested, check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430

Hey Thundrcheekz, we are looking for people for our Saturday 1 shot AotC raid -