Healing Hall of Fame (randoms)

I’ve done more than a few forum vacations arguing with Jugaa in the past but I doubt it was Jugaa who did the reporting. Jugaa probably got banned as well.

2 Likes

No, I’m here and as I said, I did not report bri. Usually I’m the one getting banned though lol. My 1k year that I got overturned tells that one

2 Likes

darn F in the chat for bri

I was wondering - ran into her and joker again and was expecting another post bump after they won but was strangely silent. It was actually pretty close too

I had a feeling something was up. She (he?) was making quite few abrasive posts responding to people. How often are these perma bans actually permanent?

Perma if you don’t appeal them. Not sure though, mine was completely unrelated to the game and I technically didn’t say anything rude or against tos, so idk… Didn’t appeal mine until a year and a half later though.

To be honest it was probably her personal jabs at yourself and her calling people ugly that got her permabanned.

I’m all for free speech so I don’t think she should be banned for it, laughed at? definitely. But not banned.

3 Likes

Just now finding out about this, sorry to hear it :astonished:

Did he appeal it at least? I wonder what the thread/post in question was

She. And no idea, probably just enjoying a break from the forums

I hate how soft wow is now. Not saying slurs or anything like that should be allowed but getting banned for kindergarten playground insults? Come on man. You can’t even have entertaining rivalry on the forum anymore cuz someone might cry.

8 Likes

Tbh, people have cried for years now. It’s a company that’s gone soft. In all my years here, this seems the worst for bans for just saying certain things. And it’s not just this company, it’s a bunch of them.

5 Likes

I prefered when the internet was the Wild West. The wotlk forums, especially the twink threads were some of the most funniest things I’ve ever read.

5 Likes

I can’t help but wonder what the alleged argument/thread was about, because “perma” ban seems excessive simply for being in an argument or disagreement with some other poster…

Once in a while I’ve gotten a 24 hour timeout, usually after participating in one of those “controversial” or clickbait mega-threads on the front page, no big deal really - but no one should get a “perma” ban merely for hurting someone’s feefees :flushed:

No details though, so we can only guess what happened here

2 Likes

Let’s just say it was political, and I’m not on the side of big corps. But tbf, I didn’t start the thread, was just responding to someone.

1 Like

welcome to the world we live in now

1 Like

lol i think the longest ive had is liek a week wayyyy back when i was fighting Z and whats that one hunters name with the M i forgot it was way back when dislikes were still a thing and we were calling out whats his face for cheating ingame Bellie Bel soemthing i dont really remember LOL it was good times .

3 Likes

Miadra?

/ten char

1 Like

yeA thattttt mf :unamused:

Nice

I wouldn’t be in favor of banning you for saying that but I’m honestly sick to death of hearing anything political in WoW. The exact reason I play is to get away from the rest of the world, right?

Still I would rather I have to deal with that annoyance than having the thought police throughout the game.

Carry on, fren.