Healing Hall of Fame (randoms)

Length of suspension is cumulative

First offenses are 1-7 days, then it goes up to months, and eventually its 1000 years

Don’t think anyone gets multi year suspensions on their first offense

Well, they skipped the month long suspensions for me and went straight for 1k years lol.

1 Like

I’ve been suspended for multiple months before (I think 3) but my most recent suspensions was only for 3 days about a month ago. I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to how they give out suspensions.

1 Like

Probably depends on the post (was political one for me at the time, and a controversial one but I was responding to someone) and the person in charge at the time. Who knows. I did appeal it and they allowed me here again, so it’s all good.

1 Like

oh, so they had a bunch of previous bans then, makes more sense now

But it’s still excessive by a lot, very unreasonable…

Something like a 1000 year/perma ban should only be reserved for something like real-life death threats or posting a link to XXX content imo, basically stuff that actually violates the TOS - not “someone disagreed with me” lol

Not always like I said. I’ve had just a few small suspensions, then they jumped right into 1k years lol.

1 Like

That poster has had previous suspensions before, they’ve mentioned them before themselves yes

My first one was 24 hours, my second one was 72 hours. I’m guessing my next one will be a week :person_shrugging:

There are categories of infractions some of which receive less punishment than others. But, number of infractions will also come in to play it seems.

I’ve had several suspensions that lasted only a day or two, that didn’t ramp up.

Alright which one of you guys reported me? Show your face!

1 Like

Yep I got the green flag as well.