Healing Hall of Fame (randoms)

Lowkey miss healing in shadowlands, covenants made healing a blast lol

I had the artifact, and was the sole healer.
Made for a good time.

1 Like

I had a really clutch ashran game in shadowlands where i was our only healer. Ill have to see if i have a screenshot somewhere.
It was a super long game and i was spamming heals hard. We slowly but surely ran their reinforcements down and won.

1 Like

idk how u solo heal epics lol i can barely solo heal 10 mans

It was before i knew about the healer buff in ashran too so i had to keep running away and drinking every few minutes. I could have pumped so much harder if i had just used the braiser buff :b.

I think i remember using the darkmoon faire food that was popular in BFA so it might have actually been late bfa/SLs prepatch.

The food gave 10% mana per tick iirc

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/YfAwJyw

first thing I thought of lol

Jesus

It’s sad how bad food is in DF

“bri watcha doin”

“sippin”

“it’s been 30 seconds”

“lol ur telling me”

1 Like

Im thinking it was during the SLs prepatch now that im thinking back on it. There was a bug during that time, the battle standard you can buy in ashran (the one that gives your raid versatility) was scaled for level 60 players, but everyone was still level 50.

The amount of vers it gave you was equal to about 40% extra vers. Killing trem was so easy when you used that.

1 Like

Temple of Kotmogu:

1 Like

I’m dead serious when I say if you ever come play with us I’ll never make fun of you lol

I’m 100% certain you’d get along with all of my friends very well

I found out who vanazar was, and never said a word

No ones going to call you bad, no ones going to give you a hard time, just come play your own game and enjoy the company/jokes. We kick anyone out who’s toxic

“bri but you’re so toxic!”

I just troll the forums man, anyone who’s played with me will tell you I’m nice =P

meh. bg is not real pvp.

real pvp is me joining 2 other sweaty geeks in discord with a broken comp (refuse to play anything but a good comp lol willing to literally wait 5 hours in LFG to find a certain spec) and counting down 3 … 2… 1… GO!!! …

wheres the thread about that kinda stuff?

Then why are you on the bg forums

1 Like

geeks in shambles everywhere UWU XD EPIC GAMING.

shhhhhhhh :heart:

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

cool thread idea tho. im all about the big bg pump. its crazy cus a lot of these homies ive never heard of tbh, but they bring that wicked pump ive never even seen any1 else get close 2.

maybe do a killing blow and damage version of this idea too. that would be dope

p sure i saw muffinrat crack 80-0 back in the day SOTA, saw Yuck do 100-0+ in korraks

Yea it’s really neat, see how it changes as nerfs/buffs go out, people get gear, what class is the strongest, what healers are really pumping, etc etc

Also? gives people incentive to q bgs on their healers and chase the record

I’m doing rbgs quite a bit atm, but you already know when I get some downtime I’m chasing every bg record >:)

A dps should do this!!! I’m a healer :smiley:

hmm some geek would prob spam dmg on a turnip to get the record tho UWU

if you’re obviously cheesing it shouldn’t count lol

If you got 100m damage and 0 kbs and no deaths

VERY :fish: y

Party sync a level 70 hunter down to a low level bg.

1 Like

When even was this lol i rarely play resto druid anymore