Healing Hall of Fame (randoms)

That’s why it’s bg records

every healer can get AA

The point of this thread is to see who can make the biggest number

1 Like

Putting in my vote for Priestiality :+1: He’s a good one imo

Don’t have any screenshot/numbers but he consistently tops meters and is a very well-rounded healer in epics, he’s definitely in the “MVP” tier for epic BG healers

Also seeing him like every other game in SS vs TM this week, so he’s been getting a nice uhhh… “workout” if we’re talking about the scoreboard/meters hehe

3 Likes

Make sure he posts his stuff in the thread, I’ve seen him a lot in randoms he’s very good ^.^

1 Like

There was no looting of the AA. I’m a degenerate but I’m not going to handicap my team just to stroke my ego.

He really is!

Whenever I swap over to a Horde toon and get matched up against a team with Priestiality in it, I see Horde pugs saying stuff like “grip priestiality” or “focus priestiality he’s a big healer” down in the chat :sweat_smile:

If random pugs are making these comments it’s clear that people respect his healing output/ability as a healer

He’s solidly in the “MVP healer” tier/category for sure

3 Likes

Healing is the least important stat in a bg.

1 Like

Writing this down

Thank you for your opinion Demoniclily. Unfortunately, we the League of Incredible Healers don’t take warlocks opinions seriously.

Unless you play affliction, then we like you to pad off of

EDIT: throws opinion in the garbage can when u stop looking

1 Like

I like to sort my scoreboard by most deaths.

3 Likes

I actually laughed irl at that lol

off topic: my main team is facing bajheera in rbgs if yall wanna watch

EDIT 2: bout to whoop him again

1 Like

Now we’re talking a stat I can champion.

1 Like

I’d like to suggest two more rules for consideration:

1. Winning bgs only. Otherwise, healers might max their numbers at their team’s expense.

2. No shenanigans. Your teammates don’t purposefully help you set a new record (e.g. drag games out to infinity, let the other team attack a raid boss and then let you heal it back up to full, etc.). If healers with friends (or many friends) get competitive about this, things could get ugly.

A token of good faith:

h ttps://i.imgur.com/NhDL9Tx.jpg

:cry:

If you take the AA, prepare yourself to get kicked for gameplay sabotage.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

hard to monitor tbh, if something looks extremely odd it will be taken into consideration. It’s not “that serious” though

• for example, if someones setting records facing the same people everytime and they’re hitting numbers i don’t even see in hero rbgs, something is off

Nice thing about randoms is I’d imagine I know almost everyone who is qing

No, the best heal games are the ones you’re losing

1 Like

148M
image.png (1038×479) (discordapp.com)

The timing for this is not the best given we are about to get a big power upgrade with new gear. Everything will bump up (although hopefully fistweaver crash and burns)

1 Like

I don’t mind updating it as people get more/more gear =)

Will be cool to see how much the numbers change over time tbh

h.ttps://gyazo.com/244c4dbcb040484d1bef2128ddc8e498

52m.

It’s not as nice as the Rated ones I have, but I believe this is the highest in Randoms. Overhealing was likely around 28m-32m.

(Although hopefully Fistweaver crash and burns)

This likely won’t be the case, but we’ll see.

1 Like

Ayy there we go =)

Looks like an ab?

I honestly don’t remember. This was over a month ago, before the Fistweaver changes last Tuesday.

1 Like

based off the stats I’ll leave it as a ab =) Nice job!

updated your record

Thank you~
I do appreciate it.

Hopefully tomorrow I can keep the same pace.

1 Like

Highest I ever got (havent healed this expansion) was 22m healing in an Ashran in SL S3.

1 Like