Healers ? Hello ? Incorporeal?

Just did a vortex 20 and we were on track till 5% wipe in the second boss cause incorporeal adds spawn and free casting.

Healer was Druid with free cast of hibernate but he only cc one

2 Likes

Saturday Ragemode?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

18 Likes

Healers are busy healing so you can stop dpsing for a single GCD and spam a CC and go back to DPSing without being dead?

50 Likes

I swear ragemode is the wow forum DSP

9 Likes

Ragemode you know we can see your keys and see you’ve done none. If your going to complain at least post on the character your claiming to have done a key on.

21 Likes

I got a 3 day ban for vaguely referring to Andies. I got a 7 day ban for saying “ok boomer”. Alluding to the R word seems like playing with fire.

6 Likes

okay that took me a second to click with what you said lol

Incorporeal is a dps affix, many times have I wiped because the healer stops healing the massive unavoidable boss aoe to cast a CC on em when we got plenty amongst the dps

11 Likes

It’s not. Tyrannical week and DPS is already struggling to get boss dead fast enough before healer goes OOM

2 Likes

PSA: Druids can only hibernate one mob at a time. Also, they cannot dispel diseases.

That is all.

25 Likes

A DPS losing a global to stop an Incorporeal is significantly better than a healer losing a global on a rot fight on Tyrannical.

I’m sure you knew that though and just don’t have any friends to talk to instead.

20 Likes

M+ would be a lot better off if people started considering affixes ‘group responsibilities.’

21 Likes

While as a healer I absolutely prefer dealing with incorp. Especially on the last boss in VP.

But as a hunter you probably have the easiest time dealing with them out of all dps. A former top world hunter should be able to easily do this. Right?

Also, everyone knows this is a made up story.

14 Likes

omg we can’t say andys anymore? :frowning:

great blizz is nerfing the forums too! :broken_heart:

1 Like

Because you can only CC one. Hibernate is a one target CC. Cast it on another target and you lose Hibernate on the first target.

Top Hunter should know these things lol

9 Likes

Idk been doing 22+ keys this week and I usually grab one then my healer grabs the other. If they need help they call but it’s usually only to buy time with a kick so they can cast on it.

Hex
Hibernate
Shackle
Turn evil
Sleep walk
Paralysis

It’s 1 global. Explosive was way way more.

4 Likes

All healers have a cc but some dps don’t have

1 Like

Does cyclone not work on them? Why is everyone only mentioning hibernate in regards to druids

Also wild charge leap into bash ?:ok_hand:

Only dk doesn’t (Warrior can menace intim), and bliz is working on a change to let control effects work on incorp. They tested it last night but it was bugged and incorp was debuffing the mobs xD

I’m thinking there might be some context missing.

4 Likes