Healer LF Late Night CE Guild for TWW

Hello. I am currently seeking a Late Night CE guild for TWW. I have multiple CE’s and logs. I currently main MW/Hpriest and both have CE experience.
Drop your Btag or Disc and I’ll reach out :).
Thank you!!

We’d love to chat about you joining us!

My Discord: arcaik

Us: Tab Target - Tichondruis. We raid 10pm - 1 AM PST on Tues/Wens/Thurs. We have a very strong late night community.

Awakened: Down to a one day reclear
Vault - 8/8 Mythic - US 94
Aberrus - 9/9 Mythic - US 93
Amir - 9/9 Mythic - US 97

History:
Amir: 9/9M US 111
Aberrus: US 174 (moved servers)
Vault: US 131 Alliance HOF
SOFO: US 128 Alliance HOF

We were previously For Science - Stormrage. We moved to tich under a new name (Tab Target ) on June 14th 2023 during Aberrus. We have a history of over 11 CE’s, did a Full Mythic Fated Clear in Shadowlands, and 2 Ally HOFS.

< Boyfriends > on Tichondrius is looking for players who would like to complete a majority of Mythic raid content with us on a short, efficient raid schedule, giving us time to engage with the game outside of raid.

Backed by leadership with Cutting Edge/Hall of Fame experience since Season 1 of BFA, we provide a long term, reliable raid team that will push the limits of what a 1day mythic raid schedule is capable of achieving, while having fun and fostering a social community that engages with the game outside of raid. Whether you like running mythic+, reviewing logs to master your class, or just socializing in discord and playing other games with your free time, there are countless ways to promote engagement outside of raid.

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 8pm- 11pm PST

Bi-Monthly Giveaway Events
Outside of raid we are always finding ways to have fun and get together whether its through activities like Mythic+, other games, movie nights, and our very popular Bi-Monthly Giveaway Events.

Contact Info
Interested in raiding with us? Contact us on discord with your desired class/spec/role @moarcookiez OR @shiftysentz

Hiya, would be interested in talking with you if you are still looking. Discord: novuris

Here is our link to our recruitment post.

About Us: We are a 2 day/week raiding guild that formed at the end of Dragonflight. Our goal is to achieve CE on a more casual schedule while still maintaining a competitive and positive environment. We are looking for players who have mythic raiding experience and looking for a laid back atmosphere with a serious progression mindset.

Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST

Recruiting: 1 Tank (No BDK) - Hpal, Disc, MW, Pres - any exceptional Dps!

Apply: Contact us on Discord at Grace#9631 or Vasic#4997 :smile: