Healer LF Laidback Guild

Greetings friends,

Holy Priest looking for a chill guild.
If the guild also does some raiding, mythic+, and other content together, that would be very cool too. I am a former mythic raider who wants to vibe and relax these days.

Just want to play the game and enjoy other people.
Please leave a comment in this post or message me in-game.

Reposted. Think I accidentally hit delete on mobile.

Hey check out our post here. We’re looking for an additional healer to add among a couple of other classes.

Komaedas,

We are a laid back guild looking for a Holy Priest for our raid group. We raid T/TH 8pm to 1030pm est. We also run keys on our off nights. We have an active discord and help each other out. Hit me up @ ganderin4620#1637 or discord : ganderyn

Recruiting for 2nd raid group of
Currently need everything but tanks (have a hpally healer. )
Need anything else youd like to play.
Mon/tues 9pm to midnight est.

Our 1st group went 7/9 mythic this tier, the second group is being created with intentional purpose to push for cutting edge for season 3.

Our guild loves running m+ too for off raid times.

Discord: tanatithe
Btag: tanatithe#1976

Message if interested, we are on area 52, horde/alliance mixed guild.

Greetings, fellow adventurer of Dragonflight!

Do you yearn for finding a community to join that doesn’t have any stress tied to it? Do you feel better when you are being helped and when you can help others? Would you love to find a guild where camaraderie, skill, and unforgettable gaming experiences come together to create epic memories?

Look no further, Shared Memories is your new home!

Who Are We?
Shared Memories prides itself on being a family full of dedicated WoW players who share a common goal: to conquer the challenges that Azeroth throws our way. Our guild was founded on the principles of inclusivity, teamwork, and a passion for raiding.

Raid Team
Friday / Saturday 8pm EST (5pm PST) - 10pm EST (7pm PST)
Casually AoTC focused
Roll MS > OS

Schedule
We also pride ourselves on having the ability to be flexible. Our leadership fully understands that life can be busy and challenging, which is why our raid hours are best tailored to accommodate your real-world commitments.

“Carry Your Own Weight”
While we believe in helping everybody and while we are a casual guild, there is still a basic requirement of performance necessary for acquiring AoTC. You do your best to carry your own weight, we will do our best to help you in achieving AoTC!

What Do We Offer?
Experienced Leadership
Coming from various backgrounds, our officers are established gamers which will aid in a smooth experience within the WoWVerse!

Friendly Atmosphere
Who doesn’t enjoy an atmosphere where you can vibe? I know I would! Join up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Discord: webchika#1931
BNet: webchika

hey, how’s it going?

Hit me up on discord and let’s chat!

Discord: Raemynn

Hi Komaedas! Sick Society (area 52) is a retired raiding guild with experienced leadership and we are looking to build into a casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. Whisper one of us for an invite <3

Hey Komaedas, is currently seeking skilled DPS and dedicated healers to strengthen our raid core for progression in Heroic content. Mythic+ enthusiasts and casual players are also welcomed to join our ranks. We were originally located on Stormrage, but transferred over to Area 52 for a fresh start. The plan currently is to build our core up to around 25 players to push into mythic after completing heroic.

Progress: 8/9 Heroic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST
Alt Raid on Mondays

For inquiries, contact B: Keling#1988 D: Raddasan

DTMB is a (3/9)M We’re looking for Raiders for our second team Friday/Saturday night from 8-11pm EST. This will be a AOTC/Mythic casual focused group. Msg for more info! Disc: mooney4629 Btag:Mooney#12761
Application: https: //apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/dont-tease-me-bro/main-roster?preview

Balanced is a social 18+ gaming guild seeking more members for Raiding through Normal then Heroic (Wed/Thu from 9-11pm EST), Mythic+ & casual leveling. Msg for more information. :slight_smile:

Hi there, if you are still looking, i think you would be a great fit. here is some info about us [[A52] <Glorious Purpose> AOTC/KSM Driven Guild | Casual M Raiding | LF Heals/DPS]. I’d be more than happy to chat more if your interested :slight_smile: