Healer LF Daytime or Extremely Late Night Group

Hello All!

After the Guild I had been helping to run for years stopped progression raiding midway through M Uldir, I took a short break to recharge - which turned in to 4+ Months due to work commitments…

Ideally I’m looking for a raid that starts around 09.00 am-10.00am EDT (or after) on weekdays. I could however swing a super late night group starting after 2am EDT. I play from Europe, so more conventional raid times do not work for me :frowning:

I have been healing since Burning Crusade and playing a Disc Priest since Cataclysm in Mythic (or the equivalent). I have been having fun working through Heroic BoD with a number of healing specs but Disc will always be my #1 :heart:.

I also have an alt Holy Paladin at similar gear levels and a Mistweaver, slightly higher. I would prefer to play disc, but might be persuaded otherwise.

I am currently Horde, and on Area 52, a change of faction/server is not a problem and I have always loved a gnome :slight_smile:

Disclaimer: Like an unloved 1980’s Sony Walkman , my Disc Priest is a bit outdated and behind the times…but trying to catch up. (400+ ilevel and climbing. 47 Neck)
Character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/cruijff

Let me entice you further with some 8.0 Heroic & Mythic Uldir logs and a few 8.1.5 normal BoD runs. Spicy, eh :wink:
WCL: https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/area-52/cruijff#zone=21

Also a link to H BoD logs for alt MW Monk:
https:// www .warcraftlogs .com/character/us/area-52/cruyff#zone=21

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

I’m still plugging away with the catch up :slight_smile: Anyone out there?

Morning!
Still on the look out.

We start a little earlier than you want, but if it might work check us out :slight_smile: We run heroic on Fridays and mythic Weds/Thurs.

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current Crucible progression:

2/2H (AOTC week 1, haven’t tried mythic yet)

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
6/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS
1 healer (any class considered)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Thanks for the interest so far :slight_smile: