Healer interrupts

No you can’t. They need to prune interrupts if anything. To many classes have access to them.

They also need to balance kicks/silences. Some classes have kicks on 10 sec cooldowns well others have them on 30 seconds or a minute. it’s a cluster f@#K

1 Like

Healer interrupt is like a weird resto shammy niche.

Exactly this

1 Like

You are eliminating a weakness because reasons. The reason shaman are so OP is because they currently dont pay a price for all the utility they have.

1 Like

I’d rather they didn’t. It’s important for current content to have those.

It wasn’t before. That’s what makes me sad. :frowning:

1 Like

Correct. No dedicated interrupts on short cd like 15 seconds. Healers have other tools that can act like an interrupt on mid to long cd.

When they stole Silence from healing priests, I was more than a little upset.

I hate that resto Druids don’t have an interrupt outside of Typhoon, but I try not to complain given how much other utility we have.

I came up healing on a priest (with silence) and a shaman, which has the best interrupt in the game (cast from range, short cooldown).

It bugs me no end that I have no interrupt now.

Here’s the thing, though: It’s not our job to interrupt if we don’t have one. It’s the tank and DPS’ job to interrupt. Obviously, if you have an interrupt, it’s your job to use it. If you don’t, however, you just have to accept depending on other members of the group to do their job.

I think we should be created equal

???

Why???

Agreed on this

My dude. I play the worst healing spec in the game. Having an interrupt isn’t going to save my class or my weaknesses.

Every DPS/tank spec class has an interrupt. Theres to many in the game. Plenty of others ways to stop casts. Stuns/fears. CC really.

In PvP the amount of interrupts is aids and kills casters. Exactly why no hard casters in the AWC and it was run rampant with Turbo Cleave. Impossible to cast

We are talking about pve

Well you got to realize if ur talking about interrupts your talking about both PvE and PvP. Cause if you change the “PvE Interrupt” ur changing how the entire game works in every aspect.

Y’all and the imp pet are the only ones that can remove magic debuffs. If y’all get an interrupt I demand cleanse (and not cleanse toxins) be made baseline for pallies and all the other classes with healer specs.

Not necessarily. Blizzard has the wherewithal to allow abilities in one venue, while disallowing it in the other. I think Lust for example?

2 Likes

waves, casts wind shear

Wish I could dispel diseases but… I would not trade my interrupt. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kind of get what ur saying but I still think 30% haste for 25secs for every ally near you is justifiable.

Don’t think they would go out there way to code the same thing for a kick

or poison. Sigh. That was so horrid in Underrot.

1 Like

I wish I could dispel poison, the adds in mists near the last boss wouldn’t be so annoying then

That’s blizzard’s failure to compensate the lack of damage, mobility, CC, and utility with proper throughput.

Holy priest should be the highest throughput healer because they are weaker in the other areas. Why bring a holy priest when you can bring a shaman which has equal or better throughput and comes with a boatload of CC, utility, and mobility? Mistweaver suffers the same, but they have more mobility and survivability.

Blizzard just doesnt get it. Throughput healers need throughput or they will always just be worse than healers with utility and DR.

2 Likes

That’s what Im saying, if I can’t get throughput or whatnot give me some utility

Holy priest will never be desirable so long as disc operates as a preventative and does damage.

Hell even playing holy cost limit a kill on ghuun, cause the priest overestimated the amount of pulls needed to learn disc for the kill. So they stuck with a bad strat instead of swapping earlier.