Healer interrupts

Can healers have interrupts please ? Sure we have fears, cc’s and stuns but like an actual interrupt?

9 Likes

If your DPS are missing interrupts in PvE content, that’s a skill level problem.

For PvP? No.

2 Likes

Ofc that’s the case I just think it would be cool if healers got interrupts too

2 Likes

lately I’ve been getting people that just don’t use interrupts

5 Likes

I’d like my interrupt back on my Resto Druid, please.

6 Likes

Me too, did top and spires and people couldn’t interrupt anything

That’s when I link the interrupt count from Details. Very passively aggressively tells them that they aren’t doing wha they need to

1 Like

The most interrupts we had was 12 for the whole dungeon

Healers don’t have interrupts?

4 Likes

lets add even more cc to the 420 other cc abilities
just remove pvp while you are at it

Exactly this.
I’ve been in dungeons recently where the only ones reading on the meter are myself and the Rsham.

I guess pressing that kick may drop their DPS so significantly that they would feel like less of a person.

Have yet to be in a pug where I have people that will kick that 2nd Goliath in SoA, or the 2nd screamer in NW.

1 Like

I was about to comment the obvious but then I read the class lmao. :fox_face: :hammer:

1 Like

Yes, and that’s why I’d like to not deal with their ineptitude and would like to save myself from having to heal stupid. :wink:

2 Likes

Im talking about pve

1 Like

Healers dont need interrupts. If we get them, we will get whined at for not interrupting for the dps.

In fact, it happened on my shaman during leveling. I was healing and doing more damage than any of the dps and they still complained that i wasnt interrupting when they werent either.

We don’t need them. I know. I never said we did. I just would like to have one. And my honest question is why would you not want to do the best for your group? I always like to help my group out here or there. Throw in some dps, stuns, cc’s. I’d interrupt too to help. Why are you worried about being whined at? Isn’t it more important to do the best you can even if it means you will interrupt sometimes ?

2 Likes

Because strengths and weaknesses are important. No one should be able to do everything.

3 Likes

Giving all healers an interrupt isn’t giving them everything

3 Likes

I mean. I don’t think most healers should have interrupts. But if Blizz is gonna keep insisting Hpallys are melee healers… WE should really get an interrupt. We are literally the only melee spec without one.

2 Likes

I used to be able to interrupt. It wasn’t mandatory. I was back up in case one missed. It’s still like that on my shaman. I’d like to be useful again when someone screws up. Because I’m tired of having to heal through crap I shouldn’t have to heal through.

1 Like