Headless Horseman Reins

I got 3 drops 3 days in a row, i figured they just made it 100% the last 3 days tbh

I ended this year with 5 or 6 of them and I wish I could trade them.

I had the Reins drop twice on Halloween. Just thought I would let everyone know the update. Never been happier for a drop

Nah. I ran it every day on 6 different toons. I finally got it on the 6th day. So 36 runs to get one. Then I got another the next day. It’s just random chance, still low. A lot of people are getting really lucky.

i think they boosted the drop rate when they boosted love rocket over at retail.
i got the horseman 3 times in 1 week here w/ just 2 chars lol.

it’s very very likely the drop rate is increased from how it used to be. I went many many years without getting it on retail, this time in classic I ended up with 3 as did most of my friends.

The final count for me was 22 Headless Horseman Reins. Wish I could sell these.

I got 5 copies (useless with account wide mounts) on different characters during this event and none in TBC. RNG is RNG.

Is it bad I haven’t really been logging in for a hot minute and on Halloween remembered it was the last day for the mount, so hopped on three of my 80’s to kill him … on the 2nd one I realized I hadn’t opened the bag and switched back over to find the reins. :joy:

I’ve had them in retail since 2009, but it was kinda funny to have them pop out when I wasn’t really even trying.

Wait, these EXIST? I thought they were just an urban legend spawned in the game like the Cow Level… :smirk:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.