"He has ascended higher than us all..."

You’re asking a lot from a community that after 15 years still thinks adding a synonym for rectal to in game items, spells, or talents counts as humour.

4 Likes

Jailer 2.0 or generic Arbiter 2.0 like the vessel is supposed to be in the first place? Even the old Arbiter is just dormant and not even dead lol.

6 Likes

It’s clear you’ve got an agenda or maybe you’re just jealous? I don’t know.
There are many reasons why Pelagos makes sense. Just because you aren’t willing to see it is a you problem.

9 Likes

That’s how we know you rushed through the kyrian campaign

Plus your political views shows us you’re not really complaining about pelagos

7 Likes

I’ve commented similiarly before. Pelagos has many heroic qualities, he never gave up when he failed, his compassion was always there. I think there are people who are just stuck on wanting a powerful he-man to be given a reward instead of an unassuming heroic figure.

8 Likes

No, there isn’t. Him self-reflecting on why he sucks does not make a great character. Him telling himself that Bastion is not his purpose does not make a great character.

If Pelagos was so invested in finding his ‘purpose’, why didn’t he spend time in any of the Covenants? He had an off-hand conversation here and there.

Pelagos didn’t do anything. Everything is again done OFF SCREEN.

24 Likes

Given the story that is presented to us, you’d be disingenuous to claim that Ghost Shaw/Flynn being arbiter out of left field would result in anything but the same accusations of “wokeness” from the community.

Pelagos’ story is not particularly done well, but he has had a role to play in every patch, across all four covenants and main storylines beyond. It’s pretty clear he was at least intended to become the new Arbiter from the very beginning, or at least usher in massive changes to the entire Shadowlands system.

2 Likes

Political views? I’m sorry? Just because you are a Proudmoore man don’t start assuming things about my life.

This is a Forum about World of Warcraft. Let’s keep this on topic. Stop trolling.

10 Likes

Your first post is really the troll post.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

4 Likes

You went straight off saying this

You’re subtlety hiding the real reasons why you’re upset

6 Likes

Given the “woke” comment, I assume the OP in particular dislikes him because you can find out he used to be “she” while he was alive.

3 Likes

Is Proudmoore the gay server or something?

1 Like

Another construct like the one after Zovaal.

4 Likes

??? “Subtlety hiding things”? Do you see imaginary things often?
What part of “it could be Flynn or Shaw” did you miss?

4 Likes

It is unofficially but I joined it due to west coast time zone for my raids in 9.1

A friend once told me that yes. But I’m not sure if Blizzard made it official.

And your topic started with:

3 Likes

Define “woke” In the manner you are using it…

1 Like

I didn’t know my entire post had only 8 words.
Are you sure you didn’t cut the rest of it off? Are you sure that’s my only post in this thread?

Or are you trying to mindlessly defend the people that felt hurt after my post?

4 Likes