HCT LXVI Less Stable Slots NOW!

Finishes quest for hypogryph.

Thinks back to MoP prepatch.

.... well, they got better at gut punching the alliance, intstead of seeing the aftermath, you get to fail miserably at evacuating teldrasil.

That said, varian wasnt much better after the wrath gate. Jaina was all that kept him from being about as murderous as sylvanas, given that he wanted to claim lorderon back then.

Not certain how this is supposed to make horde players loyal to their faction.
07/31/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Sindegrosa
Finishes quest for hypogryph.

Thinks back to MoP prepatch.

.... well, they got better at gut punching the alliance, intstead of seeing the aftermath, you get to fail miserably at evacuating teldrasil.

That said, varian wasnt much better after the wrath gate. Jaina was all that kept him from being about as murderous as sylvanas, given that he wanted to claim lorderon back then.

IIRC the Horde evacuate NElf citizens themselves. The quests on Beta always bugged out for me.
Looks like they are trying to lay everything at Sylvanas's feet. That said, she seems to have recieved something similar to the DKs with their need for hate. She wants to be happy, but it hurts her to do so. On Beta she seems in love with Blightcaller, when she burned Teldrassil, it was because someone told her that they grieved for her, a kindness found in platonic love. She can keep up a mask, be the second time she made that order, she was letting that mask slip. This also would not be the first time we have seen this if I'm correct.
Alright. Seen the event from both sides now. Still doing WQ to get the gear just for having a set of the event gear on all toons.

That's all they're going to do, though. Don't have it in me to watch Teldrassil burn down 10 more times...
the event gear can be aquired transmog wise via the salvage yard or via boosting, or in some cases, leveling up (dk and demon hunter i think just get their end of starting zone armor)

also, decided to finaly work on cromie.... and second day, got both timelord and the armor... with out having finished ther first cromie research tallent....

I was expecting so much more from that.
07/31/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Sindegrosa

Well, Varian is definitely worse off nowadays. With the Alliance, I suppose you're supposed to save as many as you can; it's not supposed to feel good, but it's supposed to rile you up against the Horde.

With the Horde, well...we're spending a lot of time rationalizing how the steps, taken individually, were the best possible choices of a list of crappy options. The thing is, Blizzard never sets up the Horde like this for very long: sooner or later, the story picks the faction back up and dusts them off.

-

Woah, is the Chromie scenario easier now? Stat squish made it nigh-impossible for me.
I am tired of the Night Elves seeming to be weak. I am also tired of the Horde taking the role of the bad guy in faction war expansions.
08/02/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Sindegrosa
the event gear can be aquired transmog wise via the salvage yard or via boosting, or in some cases, leveling up (dk and demon hunter i think just get their end of starting zone armor)

also, decided to finaly work on cromie.... and second day, got both timelord and the armor... with out having finished ther first cromie research tallent....

I was expecting so much more from that.

Oh I know. They have unique names though, and I try to save unique pre-event stuff.
Animal Companion is what happens when Blizzard forgets lessons learned in Legion's Alpha.
Just thought I'd toss in some unusual music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB1xb5KJYFc

@Watermist is there something you might like to get tossed in randomly?
I want to level, but noooo. Thunder storm is making electricity iffy.
I want to level more, but a typical wow session would be 4-5 hours after I get done with work, come home, cook dinner, and then eat said dinner. All said and done it's about 7 and the GF gets upset that I'm not spending time with her. So I can only really play on weekends now when she's sleeping in after a late night gaming sesh.

To achieve the optimal play time, I have to call it a bit early on thursday night, invoking a "I woke up early for work today" (I work only mon-thurs as an administrative assistant), go to bed, and wake up Friday around 9 while she'll EASILY sleep in till 3PM if I'm quiet and make sure the dogs are let out as soon as I'm up so they don't whine about going out.

In other news, we've been doing the Keto diet. so far I've lost nearly 25lbs and she's lost almost 30. We're gonna have our cosplay bods soon enough, and speaking of cosplay, we went to GenCon in Indy a few weeks ago for her first real convention. While it fired up her drive for us to make cosplays based on our favorite pokemon, Articuno and Jolteon, in a sort of "glam fashion" style, the whole experience of the con was more walking than she thought possible that a bunch of nerds would be willing to commit to.

And finally, I've been thinking about server xfering... leaning towards either WRA to hang out with some League friends OR Spinebreaker to hang out with Brang.

Decisions are hard.
Also, I've been lurking this forum from work (posting now because my boss severely underestimates how long it takes me to do a task and I'm often done in usually a quarter of the time assigned while he's in an important phone call).

Was... was that the real Mez I saw posting that one thread about MM gripes?
I’d like to think so. It’s been a while, but it feels weird seeing Mez as Alliance.
Not only that, but being so vocal and visceral about complaints. It seems out of character from the last time I saw her on here, but I know she's been through some stuff.

And if I recall, she was originally a nelf, but went Horde to play with Pest. But that was an era ago.
Made it to 116 and now I'm at the doctor's with my kid.
08/15/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Whim

Hope everything's alright.

Made the mistake of letting my post-dinner nap turn into a full-blown sleep until late night. I was too rested to fall back asleep afterwards and so I had to stay up all night. And now I'm at work... at an objectively boring job.
08/16/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Yjjial
08/15/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Whim

Hope everything's alright.

Made the mistake of letting my post-dinner nap turn into a full-blown sleep until late night. I was too rested to fall back asleep afterwards and so I had to stay up all night. And now I'm at work... at an objectively boring job.
Nothing serious, possible ear infection. Made it to 118 when I logged last night.
Nicuu on the leveling bit. Not so much on the maybe ear infection...

I will probably be able to zoom my leveling sometime tomorrow morning and just bang it out till cap.
/waves

I deleted my main account permanently, but $14.99 for everything including Legion is a decent value right now while I'm out of other hobbies. That and Forums are worth it on a month by month basis. Also was curious to get the whole "new player" experience leveling different classes post 7.3.5 and 8.0 without access to mounts, heirlooms, potions, etc.

Not a fan.

Doing Mage first just to get the most boring struggle out of the way. Up to 34 with about 10.5 hours in. Combat takes way too long.

Warrior has felt the best so far. Hunters are kind of meh. Right now I'd classify SV as "okay", MM as "decent" (mainly cuz Aimed Shot 1 shots every 3rd mob or so and hits like a mac truck the rest of the time), while BM is a total disconnect between player/damage. I can actually right click then Kill Command and let all passive damage sources kill a mob without no other player interaction and not a really noticeable difference in TTK tossing in a Barbed Shot and couple of Cobras.

Prior to 10 Auto Shot is far and away the main damage source, post the recent nerfs to mob health Kill Command is close, but Auto-Shot wins via slightly more uses.