HCT LXVI Less Stable Slots NOW!

Yeah, I raid, so I need to reserve one armor piece for the RA trait.

nbd, but I should probably get on building my RA stacks. Iā€™ve been holding onto a couple pieces and should probably do something about thatā€¦ considering I literally havenā€™t done it onceā€¦

Can you build it in LFR?

I think? Itā€™s one stack per three bosses, at the rate of one stack a weekā€¦and IIRC, it doesnā€™t activate outside of Uldir.

Eh by the time I fully build it I wonā€™t need it anymore. Thankfully I donā€™t see a similar mechanic in BoD.

Itā€™s fun to have, but I honestly wish the buff was tied to the neck, not the armor.

So Iā€™ve been giving some thought to the idea that players need incentives to do contentā€¦while Iā€™m playing Bioshock for like the tenth year. Maybe the incentive should be actual fun, I donā€™t know.

I overworked my left shoulder. Now that arm is completely useless.

1 Like

My dad was in a similar boat. He tore his right shoulder tendons after years of strain from both the army and just generally overexerting himself.

Had to have surgery in early october and had his arm in a sling for over two months while he recovered. Through luck, he maintained most of his right handā€™s dexterity so he can still paint his miniatures for wargaming at least.

1 Like

One of the things that make me seethe is when newbie hunters donā€™t understand how traps work. Theyā€™re not instant; they have a travel time. You need to mentally figure out where a mob will end up so they trip the trap just as the trap fits the floor. It absolutely infuriates me when players aim a trap at where a mob was standing instead of anticipating where itā€™s going to move based on what it does.

Itā€™s one of the the things I loved about hunters back in the day: it had a toolkit dedicated to manipulating mobs into walking into traps. Concussive Shot to buy yourself some time, Distracting Shot to force them to move into your direction, Scatter Shot to get them to stand still, Counter Shot to force casters to move, a petā€™s growl to buy yourself a precious second or twoā€¦

Itā€™s a gripe, but not one that deserves its own topic.

Think we should stop once we hit 1000? I think the hardest part about getting into PVP is taking the loss as a learning experience, not as a testament to lack of skill.

I am not changing the threadā€™s name.

I just tamed Skoll.

Merry Christmas!

Congradulations

1 Like

My daughter has not put down her stuffed animal since unwrapping it. My wife is hiding somewhere. Iā€™m smoking pork lions. I canā€™t wait to see more kin.

And for Christmas the Order of Embers gives me a cloak ten item levels below the one I was wearing, but the 7th Legion gave me a 365 Halberd. Iā€™m amazed given how rare weapons are dropped for me.

So Iā€™m getting some sleep tonight and Iā€™m talking to people who look hung over a little louder than normal.

FYI THe Paladin forum got a Blue post about Holy. We still donā€™t get a thing for MM here.

It only took me three expansions, but I finally completed the Classic Cryptstalker set. Itā€™s weird when subscriptions are low enough that I can get that last piece without fear of being outbid on it.

1 Like

In other news, after all this time, we discover that Gillette isnt that good for sensitive skin.

Alienating your consumer base by telling them that they are bad people wasnā€™t a brilliant idea. Most people donā€™t want political propaganda from their razor company.