HC official Solo Self Found

Yep. Mailbox n trading will make HC fun limited to a month or 2. As soon as you get your first 60, lvling an alt won’t be that difficult, cuz you can get them loaded with gold n goodies to their boots.

But with no mailbox n trading before 60 all of your alts will feel like a new main, cuz they are on their own all the way to 60, just like the way your first toon was.

4 Likes

I feel that people are getting this wrong.

Those that want to play HC as it was designed by the HC community, do feel that SSF is HC. They don´t choose HC because of an achievement, or some title, they choose it because it is fun for them.

If Blizzard now comes up with their own version of HC, call it “softcore”, then the gameplay will be very different. Groups of 5 will be in every zone, farming leather, gold, items.

This situation will have a major impact on the community, just like when on a pvp realm a certain guild or faction is dominating and others can no longer progress or have fun.

Using an addon will not change this, a title or achievement will neither. The game is ruined and Blizzard made the same mistake with Classic release, which was not what people wanted to play and therefore we now have empty realms.

1 Like

I agree with this.

This is unnecessary and doesn’t support your opinion.

5 Likes

Utter hyperbole. If the HC community wants to keep the same rule set that the addon brings, then they will just keep using the addon.

Having people on BB who aren’t using the addon hasn’t ruined the game for those who are.

Heck, SSF is a solo experience that doesn’t require any other players. Why not just do it on the lowest pop realm you can?

Cool. Then why not just go do it? If it’s just fun for themselves and they aren’t looking for any recognition, there’s literally nothing stopping anyone from doing that right now, nor would any hardcore rule set.

4 Likes

They want to play with others who are interested in and are playing the same mode, SSF. Just like official mode players who don’t want to play on normal era and just delete when they die. They say it’s not the same as playing with only hardcore players on official because on normal they have to play with people who aren’t playing their mode.
Both parties want modes that are supported.

2 Likes

exactly.
very tired of the “just go play on server X”, when they could do the same and just delete.

we aren’t trying to rob you of your 1 life server, just trying to get a hc server too.

6 Likes

You’re getting a hardcore server, and that server is perfectly accommodating to SSF players.

Your OCD about what people you aren’t even allowed to interact with in your peripheral vision are doing is your problem

Get lost with your elitist hardcore jim crow enforcement requests

6 Likes

Wut?

—-

They want to play a solo game mode with others?

3 Likes

You’re allowed to guild, duo, trio, and group for dungeons.
Oh and chat works too.
Who knew!

2 Likes

Its mental illness, no other explanation

Obsessive compulsive disorder

3 Likes

Is posting in a forum on a game mode you say you’re not interested in.
Yes, I read other threads. You made this statement.

2 Likes

So pretty much, it seems to me like you’re saying that the official HC server(s) will not kill the addon or the addon community, as it will continue to thrive as it is now, on a server where people are playing who are not using the addon.

3 Likes

SSF is the opportunity to create servers that always feel fresh when starting new chars.
if u wanna walk around with fiery wep on a lvl 1 HC char thats fine. i just dont wanna play my new char on the same server as u.
i want to play in a SSF environment with other SSF enjoyers around me. and ye thats what most SSF players want.

i find it funny how many non SSF players say that we shall mind our own business and not care how others play the game but when we ask for our own server they are very invested.

6 Likes

don’t worry about kayberz he’s blizz shill, they can do no wrong in his eyes.
his crew likes to parrot “stop telling us how to play” while telling us how we should want to play. it’s sad and adds zero value to the conversation.

4 Likes

I never understood why this is meant to be an “insult”.

Maybe its the way I grew up with many siblings, who all have different tastes. And, I’d watch them play games.

I like seeing different avenues people take with a game, that I never thought about. Especially puzzle like adventure games like Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Donkey Kong 64, Legend of Zelda, etc.

And, in turn, maybe I can attempt that strategy. Afterall, isn’t that what other people do, when it comes to raids? Watching other people “play games” in order to tackle raid bosses?

I don’t understand the difference but OK.

So you want hardcore jim crow

i honestly think they’re worried they wont have enough good players to carry them to 60 in 5 man groups if we have both servers.

3 Likes

xDD exactly

The average level for SSF death is level 13. You guys couldnt even carry Deadmines :rofl:

2 Likes

there’s a difference between watching your siblings play in the same room as you and watching some streamer e-celeb every day :expressionless: