HC official Solo Self Found

Yeah agree. Everything in that post was logical and likeable, but that last totally unnecessary word.

1 Like

You forgot appeals

Self Righteous as usual, Deunan.

It’s good to see some of the Wrath thugs active in classic forums though… maybe finally people started to realize how much of a hot crap wotlk expansion actually is…

2 Likes

Wrath beats it in everything but levelling experience :woman_shrugging:

Above statement isn’t inclusive to you. You still need to be purified from GDKP RMT bullcrap before you get to talk about having trading in HC or not.

1 Like

Ive never RMTd so I dont need to be purified of anything.

If it helps your tears are great tho

1 Like

Lol

10char

1 Like

Whats so funny about that? You actually think everyone who does GDKPs buys gold?

He never said you traded, he said you need to be cleansed.
Guilty conscience there guy?

It’s hilarious!

1 Like

Theres nothing to be cleansed from. Its a loot system. You need to be cleansed from RMT cause you use the auction house?

You’re getting all worked up there over sarcasm. Yikes.

I don’t, I’m SSF. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh, so you dont make it past level 13, got it :rofl:

Looks like I’m level 42.
You need glasses? :nerd_face:

Must have appealled

Whatever helps you sleep sweetheart…

This 10000x

I don’t really care is SSF players get their own server. Hell part of me wishes they would so when it inevitably dies or ends up with twinks I could farm the :salt:

2 Likes

Nothing I posted fits that description, thanks for playing. Go ahead though, explain how I am being self righteous when my previous post isn’t even wrong.

Good to see you are still in your classic “someone disagrees with me, time to throw insults”

1 Like

Common dude it wasn’t an insult and it totally matches you and the class you play. Man of light and righteousness :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair point, I retract my smarminess then :slight_smile:

I am nothing if not a paragon of righteousness and an exemplar of the light.

2 Likes

checks the bingo card
yep hmp
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like