[H][Bleeding Hollow] By Design [6/9M]

Bump! Actively recruiting for Wed/Thurs still, looking for a mage!

Bump! Looking specifically for UH / Frost DK, WW Monk, and Warrior for the weekend raiders!

Hi there,

I’m a 412 Frost DK and I also have a 413 Warlock I play sometimes on BH. I also have a 417 Feral/Guardian friend looking for a guild too. Both CE raiders in the past. Been doing M+ during Shadowlands and Dragonflight but want to get back into mythic raiding.

Give me a shout if interested. ToTN#11162 or add Sha (DK) / Duress (Warlock) in game since we’re on the same server.

Feel free to look up logs or ask me anything.

Thanks!

Added on Bnet, if we miss each other you can get me on Discord, Silain#2560, I’m always checking that.

bump up the jam

I’m not a fan of jelly beans.

Great guild, they love survival hunters and off meta rogues. Great place

…I don’t remember that

Now is your chance!!! Get your spot today!

Bump to the bump

to the bumpity bump

432 BM hunter fresh returning player. Past CE experience

Looking for a home where i can be helpful and assist in progresing to mutual goals in the game

Feel free to add me on Bnet (Silain#11504) or Discord (Silain) and we can talk, warcraft logs aren’t letting me look you up but I’m down to chat if you’re still interested.

Hello! Enh Shammy main here looking for a new raiding home for 10.2. Interested in trying out for the weekday team. I’ve added the GM and Recruiter on Discord. Looking forward to talking.