Havoc spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

1 Like

Let’s us fly! Permanent wings option and just reskin the Dracthyr’s soar spell.
Give us meta demon form, nails/claws, wings, and feet/hooves customizations.

85 Likes

pretty sure we get that next exp

3 Likes

So, if we chose Season 1 tier… it would be updated to do as much damage as the current tier??? Meaning all that damage is going into chaos strike and blade dance/death sweep? Opens up more possibilities right?? Kinda crazy when you think about it.

2 Likes

Man y’all love throw Glaive build :frowning:

6 Likes

that has not been confirmed and i dont think they even said they planned for this

nah pretty sure it’d stay the same %'s but regardless the flat %s kinda suck compared to the sheer power of season 3 set

2 Likes

Literally!!! Just let us customise our demon form already!!! Warlock’s pets have more customisations than our DH toons do smh…

17 Likes

because its so fun compared the momentum lol.

2 Likes

Not having to constantly reapply glaive and quicker hunts + the rotation staying the same is the clear choice when you think about it. Season 1 is alright, but boring. Season 2 is probably stronger for raid bosses than 1 or 3, and everyone loves eyebeam, but season 3 is solid in PVE and PVP. Has my vote anyway…although my main motivation here wasn’t to vote, but to beg for flying and customization options in a place Blizzard employees might actually notice.
I even have an easy/fun way to implement it that they are more than welcome to have!

Picture this:

Bronze dragon X comes to us with an urgent mission only someone well versed in dispatching demons can handle.
Maybe an alternate reality Gul’dan is wilding out and about to threaten our reality if left unchecked (could be any demon)
We go.
We mess him up.
We destroy/absorb his skull or whatever powerful fel artifact so no one else can use it for evil.
We get nice power up and save the day.

Unlocks flying or a soar ability.
Unlocks hooves/wings customization.
Unlocks metamorphosis customization.

9 Likes

Please more DH customization!!!

18 Likes

Any vote other than S3 is wild. Best overall set when it comes to m+/raid/pvp checks every box.

3 Likes

i find it more fun and overall just a bit more practical cuz you dont have to try and remember to press throw glaive, your blade dance does it for you and then the hunt gets its cooldown lowered as well, the blade dance CD and the throw glaive CD are pretty close to each other anyways so yeah and with the new talents for throw glaive the season 3 tier is just the best for it

Been asking to be our own mount since Legion. It doesn’t make sense to give it to Druids, Worgens and now Dracthyr, but not Demon Hunters.

7 Likes

People are going to be running a throw glaive build now no matter what after the changes to havoc’s talent tree. To me it’s just whether you want to go back to awkwardly micromanaging the charges like it was in the 1st patch or not.

4 Likes

Not having this tier set means we have to go back to CoH / SD builds, and maybe even Momentum.

I’m glad most of the community seems to agree on what tier to take lol.

1 Like

Yes we do love the class being competitive and not immediately back in the dumpster

Who approved look for season 2 set? I’m sorry guys but it’s not good :frowning: Doesn’t look as DH at all and just lame in general… I don’t know if it’s too hard to make it customizable a little bit, but it would solve most our complaints and problems, because you can’t satisfy everyone with one static version… try DALL-E, maybe it will throw you some good ideas as a general direction. When I tried it, many options were really decent. But I think to ask your community is a great way to move forward, thank you.
P.S More animations in the set is the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

will be awesome

Please Season 3 bonuseeees!