Having US and EU accounts, No transfer, so what?

Hi,I have an issue with my accounts. Since I traveled a bit, i have both a US and a EU account. Last year, I got back in WoW playing from Canada with my french friends, bought the missing expansions and I played for a few months, enjoyed it a lot before getting another break.
Today, i wanted to get back in the game and noticed the latency of playing in europe from canada drastically worstened. It used to be a playable 100ms but nowadays, it is a constant 200 to 500.Hi,I have an issue with my accounts. Since I traveled a bit, i have both a US and a EU account. Last year, I got back in WoW playing from Canada with my french friends, bought the missing expansions and I played for a few months, enjoyed it a lot before getting another break.
Since i am definitively settling in Canada, I sent Customer Service a request. I know you can’t transfer accounts between US and EU so I thought about an alternative since I really don’t want to pay another full 60$ while I already bought several accounts and the BFA expansion for the EU account. It would prevent me to go back to the game because it doesnt make sense to spend that much money a little before Shadowlands gets released.
So, as a gesture from customer service and all those good years. I asked them to delete my BFA expansion from my EU account, erasing all my characters bound to it and then upgrade my NA account with BFA instead? It feels like it would make a lot of sense, because it doesnt ask them to transfer any data, I am not getting twice the same product because its the same product, and I get them to delete the EU version of it. It would acknowledge how much I already paid for this particular product while I accept their terms and conditions.

Have they already done that? If it doesnt work, would you think of an alternative? I mean there is no way I spend another 60$ again, a little bit before shadowlands, to play the same expansion i already played last year. I mean, I bought Battle For Azeroth, not Battle for Azeroth US, I should be able to play it in decent condition, isnt it? I dont even mind to restart from scratch.

EDIT : Well, they already replied me a <generic< answer, saying they dont do transfer for legal issues. It doenst feel right to me. The latency issue is from them, its the decline in the product quality, and getting my FBA EU back to upgrade my NA would actually encourage me to play and pay for subscription, now Ill just play something else, it feels so weird