Having Two Alliance Cities is a Huge Win

Among my friends, this is a reason to like Vulpera. They are clear of Blizzards villain batting.

1 Like

I adore the vulpera, and the tauren and mag’har, the MU version anyway though I do like the AU version, are my favs horde side

I considered that myself, although it feels flimsy to me, but I just don’t like their size, proportions, and voices. $25 to race-change into something I explicitly don’t find appealing felt like an extreme ask to me.

Although them joining the horde so soon after what happened still felt extremely bad to me.

I want the Horde to play as important a role in the story as the Alliance. Otherwise, the Alliance is always the focus and the Horde is just a punching bag. However, when I see the poster for the new expansion, I see Alleria and Anduin in the foreground and Thrall in the background. I have a really bad feeling about this.
But like the others mentioned, a reset would be best. The Horde was killed and if we’re honest they can rename themselves the Republic.

I would wait and see how Durak develops and if he follows the same path as his father, he will soon become depressed and cowardly. Although I like your idea. I want to see the clans in Azeroth grow and develop. Not to mention bringing back forgotten characters like Nazgrel and Jorin.

Yes, you are right and that would be our only hope, which only happens in our dreams.

3 Likes

Vulpera have the best shaman totems to date bar none. They are so neat.

7 Likes

For a while, I was hoping we might get our reboot in the form of fiction—movie or TV show. But Blizzard doesn’t seem interested in pursuing that anymore since the first movie didn’t meet expectations, and money seems to be drying up for fantasy entertainment anyway.

Gorgonna is the new leader of the Warsong Clan, the one we help in Grizzly Hills. She tells us during the Kosh’harg.

Nazgrel also shows up during the Kosh’harg and Jorin talks about bringing the MU Mag’har back together and to Azeroth, it was his first time visiting. He also officially leads the Bleeding Hallow, that players may join during the heritage quest.

5 Likes

Recently they have been talking about their desire to expand Warcraft into a larger franchise ala the marvel cinematic universe… so I do not think that dream is quite dead. I can for sure see them doing an Arcane type series for example.

Ah, I hadn’t played through the Orc Heritage Armor. That’s a bit of a pity. I thought she worked well as a general leader of the Mag’har as a whole, rather than any individual clans.

Are we thinking of the same person?

VS

4 Likes

Nope, we were not. Brainrot kicked in there for me, I think.

Gorgonna does make a lot of sense, although I never would have imagined her leading the Warsong.

5 Likes

In the Kosh’harg we saw some forgotten orc characters. This is also an opportunity to bring her back and develop her further, and it would be nice not to have Thrall for a change. However, I’m also interested in the Mok’nathal and Leoroxx. The potential is great and I doubt it will be used

It still makes me angry that it’s only happening now. He should have gone with Garrosh.

2 Likes

To be honest, as she was one of the few Orcs characters not outright coded to be a raid boss the next time a Warchief went genocidal, I was surprised she wasn’t used more back during Pandaria, or again during BFA. If Saurfang had gone to Conquest Hold in Northrend during BFA, it wouldn’t have felt remotely odd. I mean, Northrend has a LOT of personal significance for him, and I think finding Gorgonna in the same land he lost his son, would’ve been a very smooth and natural narrative push for him. Seeing an example of an Orc whom isn’t repeating the past, whom took the lessons to heart, should have been what gave Saurfang hope for the future of his people and the world.

Would’ve been WAY better than Anduin doing that.

Bonus? Saurfang could’ve trained Gorgonna. The girl could’ve inherited his cleaves!

3 Likes

I’d actually like that way more than them trying a live action movie again. The movie look…okay. But I very much believe that animated works better for Warcraft.

2 Likes

I 100% agree. The art style of WoW translates oddly into live action. Giant pauldrons just work a lot better animated… and the elves looked freaky in the movie.

2 Likes

I thought the orcs were pretty cool looking in live action. It really showed off how strong they’re supposed to be and how massive your average orc is compared to a human

4 Likes

That is the one thing they did do right, yeah

They also did a good job showing how with Orcs you have to fight smarter not harder. Because an Orc will smash a human who tries brute force like a piñata.

5 Likes

They humans in WoW are different from the humans in real life.

The humans in WoW can be larger than Orcs (Kul Tirans), and are descended from literal giants lol.

Yeeeah, in the MoP cinematic they’re really close to just being mirrors of each other.

I’d love to see a movie in the vein of the cinematics by the art team. The live action designs were awesome but I don’t think really compare to what the cinematic team pulls off.

1 Like

Yeah, the races of WoW all have something comparable to super strength compared to humans irl.

Even gnomes would absolutely wreck a human irl.

1 Like